Featured Pick 'Em Breakdown - 200 picks in

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by oxrageous, Nov 4, 2018.

  1. Gatorraid81

    Gatorraid81 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    2,421
    Oxbucks:
    $1,195
    Ratings:
    +2,018 / -53
    I give credit where it’s due, the guy is a picking machine. Hasn’t even had one losing week yet the whole season. Maybe he’s Phil Steele.
     
  2. oxrageous

    oxrageous It's Good to be King
    Administrator

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2014
    Messages:
    18,281
    Oxbucks:
    $11,149
    Ratings:
    +26,096 / -325
    Exactly, that's why he's due to go down the tubes. He isn't a savant, he probably doesn't even watch college football. When picking ATS, knowledge on the teams matters about 10%, the other 90% is luck.
     
  3. AugustaGator

    AugustaGator Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2014
    Messages:
    14,695
    Oxbucks:
    $2,561
    Ratings:
    +4,878 / -100
    Hell I’ve been trying to go oh fer...:)
     
  4. Pablos Tunnel

    Pablos Tunnel Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2017
    Messages:
    424
    Oxbucks:
    $1,035
    Ratings:
    +542 / -25
    In it to win it...holding strong at T15
     
  5. Back Alley Gator

    Back Alley Gator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    Messages:
    183
    Oxbucks:
    $158
    Ratings:
    +256 / -8
    I've changed my strategy...I am now using a random number generator. I figure if the spreads are right and not being oxed around, I should improve to about 50%.
     
    • gatormandan

      gatormandan The Donk Slayer!
      Lifetime Member

      Joined:
      Oct 15, 2014
      Messages:
      7,407
      Oxbucks:
      $1,709
      Ratings:
      +7,440 / -208
      I am taking a page from the Mac playbook and am going to let my dog pick for me. It cant be much worse.
       

      Share This Page

      The Box

      Help

      You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

        1. There are currently no users chatting.
          • About Us

            Our community sprung up when the Gatorsports message board was shut down in the summer of 2014. We pride ourselves on offering Gator-biased, yet critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is the best Gator message board you will find.
          • Like us on Facebook

          • Buy us a Zima!

            The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a non-alcoholic Zima? We'd really appreciate it! Just click the "Donate" tab at the top of the page.