Pigskin flashback: #3 FSU vs. #5 Florida, 1991

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by '78, Feb 11, 2018.

1. -THE DUDE-

-THE DUDE- This is the year!!!

Oxbucks:
    $608
    Ratings:
    +3,097 / -25
    1991...first year i started watching UF (started by randomly watching the Alabama game that year) and i watched this game but i was 10 and don't remember much about it anymore except for the final series

2. itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $643
    Ratings:
    +6,858 / -41
    *sigh*

3. YLGator

YLGator Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $73
    Ratings:
    +157 / -4
    The best gator game I’ve ever attended. The intensity level was off the charts. I was about 7rows off the field. Will never forget Will White batting that final pass down. Here’s hoping we get back to that intensity level very soon.