g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
You watched a video of a guy listening to music?

You have too much spare time.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
What else do you do for fun? Do you ever watch people read?

I like to watch people comment on people watching people... I'm doing it right now... as hard as I can

the-mooninites-945e3ac9-d380-4ae8-827c-69a8f234dc5-resize-750.jpeg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I spent about 15 seconds reading, and about 10 to post. How long did you watch some guy listen to music?

I bet longer..........Yeah, I'm laughing at that.
Well watching the video also means you get to listen to Dark Side of the Moon, so there's that. How is it any different than watching a TV show or movie? Buncha people wearing makeup playing make believe. Or watching a football game. Buncha teenagers and 20-somethings wearing tight pants and jock straps running into each other. If you have that much of a problem with what other people do to fill their free time, maybe you should spend your own free time f*cking off?

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Well watching the video also means you get to listen to Dark Side of the Moon, so there's that. How is it any different than watching a TV show or movie? Buncha people wearing makeup playing make believe. Or watching a football game. Buncha teenagers and 20-somethings wearing tight pants and jock straps running into each other. If you have that much of a problem with what other people do to fill their free time, maybe you should spend your own free time f*cking off?

I made a joke about it. If you can't take a joke then maybe it is you that should shut the f*ck up a$$ hole.

:bananawave:

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Now I remember, you’re the triggered dumbass who’s listened to Pink Floyd his whole life and never made the political connection. :lmao2:

Oh I made the connection. You just couldn’t see through your lib lens to understand it. Go back and reread it. Read it slower this time so you can understand it.

And yeah, I’m still laughing at your dumb @ss and your wife’s too.

Watching guys listening to music
LMFAO

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Oh I made the connection. You just couldn’t see through your lib lens to understand it. Go back and reread it. Read it slower this time so you can understand it.

And yeah, I’m still laughing at your dumb @ss and your wife’s too.

Watching guys listening to music
LMFAO
:triggered:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.