Play Emory!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I mean seriously. Take the bad passing and coach him up....we cant run Mullen's offense with craptastic pocket passers. Everyone knows the read option is a give or can be tackled for no gain

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Kentucky was 9-13 on third down and racked up 454 yards. Unless you wanna play Emory as a LB I don't think he would have had any impact on the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I mean seriously. Take the bad passing and coach him up....we cant run Mullen's offense with craptastic pocket passers. Everyone knows the read option is a give or can be tackled for no gain
He needs to AT LEAST be getting series. AT LEAST.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Kentucky was 9-13 on third down and racked up 454 yards. Unless you wanna play Emory as a LB I don't think he would have had any impact on the game.
We had 50 yrd rushing before prevent D time and Franks was 13 for 30 at one point I believe...yeah...16 pts against UK is pure ****...but blame the defense as usual (which wasn't good but wasn't high school level)

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

You want to waste a year of his eligibility? Why, there is some chance UF might hire a good coach the next time and that coach needs all the good players he can have left on the roster.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
You want to waste a year of his eligibility? Why, there is some chance UF might hire a good coach the next time and that coach needs all the good players he can have left on the roster.
If he is good he is gone his redshirt sophomore year or will be recruited over anyway

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Franks has actually made some strides and looks like he's getting better. He's not ready to drop back 45 times a game with terrible protection and put a team on his back. I wouldn't pull him YET.
I also wouldn't throw Emory to the wolves. This online is terrible. We're gonna be playing from behind alot .I don't wanna Ruin him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Every senior on the OL needs to sit. We're not playing for any championships, so put the young guys in and let them develop. Every senior on the OL is mediocre to bad, at best. They won't be here next year, so sit them down.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Franks has actually made some strides and looks like he's getting better. He's not ready to drop back 45 times a game with terrible protection and put a team on his back. I wouldn't pull him YET.
I also wouldn't throw Emory to the wolves. This online is terrible. We're gonna be playing from behind alot .I don't wanna Ruin him.

I think Franks is somewhat better than last year, how could he not be? The problem with Franks is he can’t put a team on his back and carry them, Hell hes lucky he only had 1 int tonight. He’ll do a little better in this offense, but nothing special. Mullen needs to just bite the bullet and put Emory in there more and transition to him as the QB.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
How many picks did UK drop tonight, 3? 4? It could have easily been 38-16 or 41-16.

Emory would do no worse, and his actual mobility would be something that the opposition would have to prep for.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I think the point the OP was trying to make is, we just don't have the prices right now... Noone can make what we have into a championship team... We can thank Butters for that. So more to the point, is coach Emory up, get him some PT. Sure, we will take our lumps, but let's face it, we aren't going to win any big games no matter who the QB is. Time to plan for next year.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not the answer..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics