Player Failed The Worst By The Previous Staffs

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
I know the OP said to ignore transfers but I'm sorry, when I think of players failed by previous staffs, Will Grier is all I can think about.

First, Butters failed him by not having an adequate S&C coach and program in the first place, which is why Grier felt the need to go seek his own assistance for his physical development goals.

And then, when it was time for Grier to come back, that dickball Butters made him feel unwelcome and unwanted, as if he'd been caught selling heroin to children and pregnant mothers, instead of simply taking a street-legal supplement he bought in the damn Oaks Mall!

I suppose you could make the argument that from Will Grier's standpoint, Butters didn't fail him that bad, because in the end he got another good opportunity somewhere else and will undoubtedly be playing on Sundays next year. But the yellowmouthed sharkphucker sure failed the hell out of Gator Nation with the way he did Slick Willy G.

Grier certainly didn't come to mind immediately, but you make a damn colorful argument sir.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Crete is our resident insider on how the Grier/Butters fallout went down.
I’m on my phone or I would dig up some threads.

No big deal -

Anyhoo- I agree with you by the way

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Huh? I feel like Butters when he wants some tail from his old lady: I don't get it.

mcelwain-nod.gif

mcelwain-wife-headshake.gif
Burn that top gif with fire, then douse it in acid, then give it cement boots and throw it into the ocean.

Homer

Jul 17, 2018
I know the OP said to ignore transfers but I'm sorry, when I think of players failed by previous staffs, Will Grier is all I can think about.

First, Butters failed him by not having an adequate S&C coach and program in the first place, which is why Grier felt the need to go seek his own assistance for his physical development goals.

And then, when it was time for Grier to come back, that dickball Butters made him feel unwelcome and unwanted, as if he'd been caught selling heroin to children and pregnant mothers, instead of simply taking a street-legal supplement he bought in the damn Oaks Mall!

I suppose you could make the argument that from Will Grier's standpoint, Butters didn't fail him that bad, because in the end he got another good opportunity somewhere else and will undoubtedly be playing on Sundays next year. But the yellowmouthed sharkphucker sure failed the hell out of Gator Nation with the way he did Slick Willy G.

I can’t think of a bigger negative that lead (so far) to a bigger positive.

Lose Greer (negative)
Fire Mac and Gain Mullen (positive)

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

Butters gets no credit for anything good that happened to Will Grier.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The OL and DL due to S&C and training.

AND the entire SPECIAL TEAMS...Thank you NORD...NOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.