Please reassure me that Muschamp is still being fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Like all of us, I am happy and surprised with our semi-dominant performance. However, my fear is that Foley will use this game to justify giving Muschamp another chance. My view is that Muschamp has used up all of his chances. It was nice watching us run for so many yards, but this gameplan is absolutely unsustainable in the future, and hopefully Foley knows that we won't win most games with Muschamp's playcalling . . .

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Thank you Sas all of you negative nellies just for now STFU and enjoy it and let the cards fall where they may either way. If it's meant to be it will be. For now enjoy the beat down we gave the leghumpers! Go Gators!

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
ufgator2002;n96057 said:
Thank you Sas all of you negative nellies just for now STFU and enjoy it and let the cards fall where they may either way. If it's meant to be it will be. For now enjoy the beat down we gave the leghumpers! Go Gators!

STFU old man....:jerkit:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We won a game that all the experts said we couldn't... That feels great!

But........... :beating:

:chomp:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n96092 said:
Fooley offered him an 8 year extension on the sideline.

What's your source?

:blahblah:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think he stays with wins over Vandy and SC. I don't agree with it but that is what I think Foley is thinking.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't give a sht who coaches. I just want the Gators to win. If we win out then it doesn't matter. If we don't, then Foley's going to have to do what he has to do. I think they're all winnable games. Sans Fsux.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We just won a game no one thought we would win against our biggest rival. And, we dominated them playing big boy football with not one, but two tailbacks just a biscuit under 200 yards.

Enjoy it, for crying out loud.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n96119 said:
I don't give a sht who coaches. I just want the Gators to win. If we win out then it doesn't matter. If we don't, then Foley's going to have to do what he has to do. I think they're all winnable games. Sans Fsux.

Fsux isn't perfect... they can be beat... Please God!

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I agree with Sas. Quit the negative ish for a day and enjoy the fact that we just hammered uga. Not only did we kill uga but they were basically a top 10 team. He admitted his mistakes and has been reduced in playing guys that hype the team up. Save it and enjoy the win

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well if we win out he is coming back, if we only lose to FSU in a close game he also is coming back. He claimed that every game was winnable and that success would be winning out. So let's be happy that we played decently and beat GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator