Polar Express train - Tavares

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Did this with my five year old son and five year old nephew last weekend. It’s pricy but they really enjoyed it. The train ride is an hour and they act out the story. Santa makes an appearance as well. Served hot chocolate and cookies on the ride and were given some pricy souvenirs. The boys loved it and the performers (elves, Santa, the conductor etc) all spend energy time at each group interacting. It lasts an hour and for the kids is great. I would definitely recommend splurging for tier 1 or 2 to have a table.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, we've considered it the past couple years but can't bring outselves to spend the money for hot chocolate and an hour ride. Every other family we know says it isn't worth it so you're the first I've heard recommend it. M
Does Thomas Train come to your area? A lot less money and a lot more to do for free.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Yeah, we've considered it the past couple years but can't bring outselves to spend the money for hot chocolate and an hour ride. Every other family we know says it isn't worth it so you're the first I've heard recommend it. M
Does Thomas Train come to your area? A lot less money and a lot more to do for free.

I think it goes somewhere down around Tampa area. We luckily had the grandparents pay for this though. I think how your kids respond helps. Both the boys are big time train kids so they were over the moon.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it goes somewhere down around Tampa area. We luckily had the grandparents pay for this though. I think how your kids respond helps. Both the boys are big time train kids so they were over the moon.
I agree. We've got 2 boys, 3 & 4 yo, and they love trains. I think it's in boy's dna to love trains. Anyway, glad you and the family enjoyed it. I've jut heard from our sphere of families it's overpriced for what you get. That' been our feebdack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.