Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My gut tells me no but I'm rooting for it pretty badly. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility but if I'm putting money down , we'd be the 2nd or 3rd team I'm betting on.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We don't get who we want anymore...
sad_sack.gif

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hope like hell I'm wrong but no I don't think he comes here. My gut since he decommited has been he's a clown.
would be huge for Mac's future if he lands him

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I sure hope he decides to come here. For that maybe vaunted academic values will decide it? Hope they let Spurrier speak to him about openings where destiny congeals = how much UF is willing to design for his success. Let him see our WRs race-times in that Walmart parking lot. Tell him he can inflate or deflate the balls however he prefers. See if Belichek will get Tom Brady to cancel out the Camtamination.??

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see any reason why Fields would choose the Gators at this point, other than Phil Steele saying we've got the #1 WR group in the SEC.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see any reason why Fields would choose the Gators at this point, other than Phil Steele saying we've got the #1 WR group in the SEC.
playing time.

People can play the what if game all they want, but the other schools would require an established starter to leave early for the NFL for him to even have a shot, and there is zero guarantee in that. He can win the job legitimately in 2018 at UF.

oh, and his dad is a resource officer...so if he's a good cop, Fields won't be going to FSU :grin:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
To answer that you need to answer why did he de-commit from P$U who he said was a "best fit" for him? Somebody got in his ear, and by all accounts that was Mac. He must have liked what Mac was selling. Playing time, sure. But beyond that it's how he relates to the staff and how his family relates. That appears to be a big factor. And supposedly it's a big deal to him that he's the only QB recruit we are going after.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Will he? Really not sure. But logically he definitely should. I can't think of another big time high profile program that has a more wide open QB position than Florida.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Oh look at that. His Mom is flying down to be with him for his visit.
@GrahamHall_5* QB Justin Fields expected to arrive in Gainesville within the hour for an unofficial visit. Fields' mother flying in from Pennsylvania.5:11 PM - 20 Jun 2017

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I guess Wheeler was wrong about the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.