POLL: How far will the Gator basketball team go this season?

On Friday night, we start yet another fantastic Florida basketball season. We definitely face some a

• No NCAA tournament

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1st or 2nd round

• Sweet 16

• Elite 8

• Final Four

• Total voters

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n103206]It boils down to leadership. We know we have the talent. Who's going to lead? If we are able to find two or three guys who can bring it night after night and especially during times of adversity, this team can go as far as it wants. [/QUOTE]

I agree. This year's team actually has more scoring options, which is a plus in crunch time. I look for DFS, Hill and Frazier to keep the intensity up. Eli Carter is also a wild card.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Maillot Jaune;n103383 said:
I agree. This year's team actually has more scoring options, which is a plus in crunch time. I look for DFS, Hill and Frazier to keep the intensity up. Eli Carter is also a wild card.

The leaders don't necessarily have to lead by scoring but by setting the tone defensively

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It all depends on this team's ability to grow defensively. The loss of DeVon Walker hurt from a defensive standpoint. I figure Sweet 16, but if the team grows they could go further. They will score... the question is... can they stop other's from scoring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.