Wins in 2018?

• 6 or fewer

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mullen had 3 hard games a year. AUB Bama and LSU. Do I need to post his wins again? Lots of filler and very little meat.

None of us have a clue how things are gonna pan out. That being said, you really do need to go spend quality time on whorechant with like minded people and stop your lies about being a gator fan.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
None of us have a clue how things are gonna pan out. That being said, you really do need to go spend quality time on whorechant with like minded people and stop your lies about being a gator fan.
Never been on there. I don't waste money on UF football to see mediocre hires. Pump all you want but we'll be looking for a new HC in 4 years if Mullen doesn't change his in game coaching and doesn't land top 5 classes. This place is Swampgas lite with the hive mind mentality and wanting any opposing pov from other gators squashed. It's sad. On the good side at least we have baseball and a chance at the sweet 16. Go gators as always.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This place is Swampgas lite with the hive mind mentality and wanting any opposing pov from other gators squashed.
Then why do you want to contribute here?

Also, this place doesn't try to squash opposing points of view. It squashes jerks. And you've acted like one since day 1.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Never been on there. I don't waste money on UF football to see mediocre hires. Pump all you want but we'll be looking for a new HC in 4 years if Mullen doesn't change his in game coaching and doesn't land top 5 classes. This place is Swampgas lite with the hive mind mentality and wanting any opposing pov from other gators squashed. It's sad. On the good side at least we have baseball and a chance at the sweet 16. Go gators as always.
Just curious. Who SHOULD we have hired instead of Mullen?

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
With his buyout being so high I don't see us getting rid of him early, he will be here all 6 years. I just hope he never gets an extension because he will never get us close to the promise land and that's the goal.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That being said, you really do need to go spend quality time on whorechant with like minded people and stop your lies about being a gator fan.
He is too cowardly to admit he is a Null.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious. Who SHOULD we have hired instead of Mullen?
At the point Frost was off the table, we should have kept an interim until a real coach was available. (Now I admit given that Butterteeth assembled the worst staff in history made this almost impossible too, but again, this was Stricklin's fault. He allowed Nussdump to remain, in fact gave him a two year contract and a 800k raise for each year.) We should never be at the point of considering guys with losing records vs guys with losing conference records.

No sense in hiring known losers like Zook, Mushdump, McStank and Mullinz.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At the point Frost was off the table, we should have kept an interim until a real coach was available. The fact that guysnwith losing records or guys with losing conference records.

Seriously, an indefinite interim? That's unprecedented at a program of our stature. Stricklin would have been laughed out of town.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, an indefinite interim? That's unprecedented at a program of our stature. Stricklin would have been laughed out of town.
Worked for OSU. Better than hiring another loser.

He will be laughed out of town for hiring Mullinz regardless.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Worked for OSU. Better than hiring another loser.
And what happens when the next Urban Meyer fails to jump out of the broadcast booth and into our lap? We become the Fickell finger of fate?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And what happens when the next Urban Meyer fails to jump out of the broadcast booth and into our lap? We become the Fickell finger of fate?
Or we can just keep hiring 7-5 shytbags and try to blow the next decade too.

There are a lot of better coaches toiling away at schools that aren't the flagship university in Cali, Texas or Fla who would love to be given the keys to a championship.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
At the point Frost was off the table, we should have kept an interim until a real coach was available. The fact that guysnwith losing records or guys with losing conference records.

It's funny that you bash Omar and kev as Noles when they rip Mullen, and then you say the exact same stuff. Are you a Nole, too?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have absolutely no qualms with Scott Stricklin. He went after Kelly and Frost with abandon and came up short. Not because of what we failed to offer but because of circumstances OUT OF OUR control.

Dan Mullen was the next obvious choice. I personally liked Norvell but he has zero head coaching experience at this level and his defenses play like a big sieve.

So we live and die with Mullen. I can think of a lot worse outcomes, esp given the circumstances.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Half of my dislikes come from Law. I had to join reputation.com just to deal with it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Half of my dislikes come from Law. I had to join reputation.com just to deal with it.
But half your likes come from me, too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb