Poll: Is dubster right when he says "Chump > Mac?"

Dubs says "chump>mac". Is he right?

• Yes

• No

• Inmates are running the asylum eating ham sammiches

Results are only viewable after voting.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Dubs is biased; chump would do great in the pen... get a few tats, then some incriminating pics of the warden and it's free smokes and contraband for all.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:popcorn:

dis get'n guud now that oxking thru his hat in the ring

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
bilde
musch.jpg
WillMuschamp22992.jpg
darrin-kitchens-will-muschamp-ncaa-football-florida-south-carolina.jpg

VS

image_handler.aspx
8796763.jpg
usp_ncaa_football__east_carolina_at_florida_75829498.jpg
USATSI_8512437.jpg

Dubs, you know I love you man, but I think you get more team camaraderie and eventually more production with the second film roll... just saying brother... you may have :suicide2: on this one :lol:. That being said, Mac has to get his recruiting relationships in order on both sides of the ball and warm up to this Southern dog eat dog battle ground, this isn't the laid back Mountain West. Go Gators!

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
SOS would disagree..............that was first and foremost his goal each year.............Getting to Atlanta is always important...............
Absolutely correct. The first step for us to win the NC is to win the East. The second is to win the SECCG. We can't get to the NC without winning the East. I'm thoroughly impressed with the way Mac targeted that first step as a goal, and achieved t in his first year. I'm even more impressed with the fact that he's on track to acieve that goal two years in a row, and he is doing so with serious holes in the roster. If he can plug those holes . . .

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we should revisit this next year when macs not riding the backs of the defense muschamp recruited.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Treebeard,
I agree with you 100%. All I was saying is that the ONLY thing Muschimp has going for him is that he has NEVER lost to bUTtchug as a HC. Trust me, I think we got the right coach with Mac, and I think he can bring us a NC. I know a lot on here don't believe that, but that's fine they can eat crow when that happens.

Thanks NCO. I still have a lot of hope for Mac. I will throw out two small lifelines to Dubs::

1.Variation of my first post - From 2005 to today, Florida has had 3 head coaches. Mac has more losses to Tennessee than the other two combined. He more than used up his allotted losses in year two.

2. Also note that Muschamp had four full seasons to screw things up that badly! :stirpot:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We blamed meyer for muschamps first 2 years. Muschamp isn't to blame for this recruiting fiasco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb