Poll: Is it currently worse to be a Florida or Michigan fan?

What both teams have: storied traditions, lame-duck coaches, struggling offenses, bad records agains

• Florida

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michigan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
What both teams have: storied traditions, lame-duck coaches, struggling offenses, bad records against Power 5 teams, reduced attendance
What both teams don't have: legitimate hope for a great season (which I'll define as going to a top bowl game)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Terrible question. Take away a split title in '97, and when was the last time Um was truly relevant?

Anyway, it's always great to be a Florida Gator.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tough to say with both programs struggling like they are. I can feel their pain that's for sure. But I'd like to think they suck worse than we do.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It is always great to be a Florida Gator.....

That is why it is painful to see the degeneration of the program under mush dog.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hate Meatchicken except when they play the Bucknuts.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Losing to Minnesota at home is the equivalent of us losing to Vandy last year. By the way, delusional Penn State fans are smarting from their fall from cloud nine.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's not asking if it's great to be a Florida Gator. He's asking if it's more FRUSTRATING at the moment. I think it is. We've fallen more than Michigan has.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's worse to be a Michigan fan. So far this year, we have lost to Bama. There is still hope. UM has no hope at this point. In answer to the people who say we have fallen farther.. Yes, but at least we have been on the top in the past 10 years!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Michigan was just uncompetitive in two straight home games against Utah and Minnesota. They also live in Michigan. They have it far worse.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n64194 said:
Michigan was just uncompetitive in two straight home games against Utah and Minnesota. They also live in Michigan. They have it far worse.

This

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Bad in the B1G vs bad in the SEC...no comparison IMO. So that means Michigan is worse but also would be easier to turn around with that weak schedule.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Dead on about living in Michigan. I just went to the beach yesterday and it was beautiful. Michigan sucks on every account.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

You can say that again. When it gets bad being a Gator is still better.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
At least UM is firmly on their way to getting a new HBC AND they have a proven successful, hip-pocket legacy in Harbaugh who is currently at odds with his GM in SFO, as a prospectful hire.

UF currently, not so much.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NoGaGator;n64335 said:
At least UM is firmly on their way to getting a new HBC AND they have a provenly successful, hip-pocket legacy in Harbaugh who is currently at odds with his GM in SFO, as a prospectful hire.

UF currently, not so much.

Not a snowball's chance in hell Harbaugh leaves the NFL to go coach that dumpster fire. I'll eat my shoe if he does.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;64344 said:
Not a snowball's chance in hell Harbaugh leaves the NFL to go coach that dumpster fire. I'll eat my shoe if he does.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator