Poll: Our QB Opening Day

Our QB Opening Day

• Total voters

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who do you think it's going to be? Granted summer camp hasn't started yet, but if there's been any certainty with Mac and summer camp - it's been that it's never the QB you think.

You can choose up to 2 kids. You know. For those of you that are indecisive.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
1. Zaire
2. LDR (to start the season)
3. Franks (will take over the 2 spot at some point)

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I picked Franks and Zaire because I don't think LDR will be healed up enough from surgery on two different shoulders. I think Frankls and Zaire share the reps with Zaire eventually getting the bulk of the reps.

The only exception is if LDR "is actually healthy" he may start the game because of experience and familiarity with the system, but I think Zaire is inserted and eventually takes over...

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I picked Franks and Zaire because I don't think LDR will be healed up enough from surgery on two different shoulders. I think Frankls and Zaire share the reps with Zaire eventually getting the bulk of the reps.

The only exception is if LDR "is actually healthy" he may start the game because of experience and familiarity with the system, but I think Zaire is inserted and eventually takes over...
Pretty much my thoughts - though I didn't really want Zaire to come, I got a feeling he starts vs. Meatchicken based on experience; I just hope Franks shows us something and turns out to be 'the guy' and Mac goes with him in the end and uses Zaire as the backup and in 'wildcat' type packages. I know, there's a lot of hoping involved, but that's pretty much the state of our QB situation right now.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I picked ham sammich because so much could change in fall camp. The light could come on for Franks, or Trask could go on a retreat this summer and discover his inner leader. Who knows?:dunno:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely no way Mac hands the keys of this brilliant offense to a first time starter in O&B against a big opponent like Michigan. It will be LDR, hands down.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just say No to recruiting read option body weights again :cool:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This thread gonna be good
giphy.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Who is this Ham Sammich kid? Is he a walk-on? What year? Stats? I need this info before I can make an informed decision....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Franks gets most of the snaps. Zaire gets the rest. Just don't see a compete overhaul of the playbook for Zaire. Nor do I see him learning the complete playbook. Nor do I want him to be the starting QB.
But it might be a healthy LDR and Zaire :suicide:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.