POLL: Should southerngrilling be banned?

Should southerngrilling be banned?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If we're considering getting rid of this guy? Why not Kev or T Rex too? Rex derails every thread with the same message that we suck. Mostly we agree, he just keeps up with same schit in every post. All three of these guys have valid points, its just they turn every thread into a pumper vs realist argument. It's making the board one dimensional and exhausting to read.
I wouldn't miss Kev or microwaving, but TRex has been around forever and is great when we're undefeated and winning by 30.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
If he stays ok. But i wont apologize for eviscerating him when my need arises.............When you lead with your mouth and ignorance about my team I cannot be held responsible for the verbal beat downs that will result.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
If we're considering getting rid of this guy? Why not Kev or T Rex too? Rex derails every thread with the same message that we suck. Mostly we agree, he just keeps up with same schit in every post. All three of these guys have valid points, its just they turn every thread into a pumper vs realist argument. It's making the board one dimensional and exhausting to read.
Rex is like, 105 years old. This place is probably the only thing he has between bingo hall and The Price Is Right. Could you live with taking this away from him?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Trex doesnt mess up the box..............its bad enough it becomes a gay confab around lunch time each day but I dont want to hear how bad my team sucks and see a troll ca
Rex is like, 105 years old. This place is probably the only thing he has between bingo hall and The Price Is Right. Could you live with taking this away from him?
Slevin is brutal. COwboy was the same way and he was deepsixed

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
If my choices are keeping y'all around and losing fan or vice versa, y'all are gone 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. Phan's the man!

I hope that makes you feel good inside MJM because we likely don't care

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Should we make a betting event on the odds that southernsmokin is banned?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hope that makes you feel good inside MJM because we likely don't care
Just sayin. He has a valid point about the thread hijacking. I read and post less when it gets out of hand. It gets pretty boring. Law has gotten better, but he's always offered great insight along with his antics.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trex doesnt mess up the box..............its bad enough it becomes a gay confab around lunch time each day but I dont want to hear how bad my team sucks and see a troll ca

Slevin is brutal. COwboy was the same way and he was deepsixed
It's true T Rex doesn't mess up the box, that's another level annoying. There's nothing worse than two people bickering in the box.

My thing is, every time it happens in a thread, it's one of these guys involved.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Just sayin. He has a valid point about the thread hijacking. I read and post less when it gets out of hand. It gets pretty boring. Law has gotten better, but he's always offered great insight along with his antics.
Be funny, clever or insightful. Otherwise the schtick just gets old.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

You know there is a really cool feature that this board has; it's called an ignore feature. Perhaps you should try using it? If that doesn't suit you then you could always not read the thread.

I mean if you can't handle opposing viewpoints and ideas/thoughts maybe you should seek a safe space? I could potentially find you one on Mizzou's campus up here.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's annoying as hell, but I'm leery of banning people just because they have a different opinion.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oooooo......voting is 9-9.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.