• Yes, I took some classes but I did not graduate

• No, never attended the university

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
MS agronomy.
Counted up the other day 15 immediate family members have a degree from UF.
Oldest daughter will apply this fall for next year.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Class of '73; both parents worked at and retired from UF, wife born in Gainesville, her mother raised in Gainesville and youngest brother went to UF & UF Medical School; our daughter graduated from UF in 2002 and works there now, as does her husband. Anyone have a deeper pedigree than this?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was 25 pounds too light and about 0.25 seconds too slow to play there starting in ‘03. I blame genetics.

:scoff:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
11 years in Gainesville. 4.5 in undergrad 94 (summer B) - 98 (December) for a BS in Finance. 2 years working for the Gainesville Sports Operating Commission. 3 years of law school (2001-2003). 4 months traveling the country. 1 more year as a law clerk of the US District Court, Gainesville Division.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
For me, too many years of my life and too many degrees from UF. Wife graduated from UF. Son graduated from UF. The day my son registered for his first UF class was the day that Spurrier quit. He's scarred for life.

UF runs deep in this family.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
98, Bachelors in Nuclear and Radiological Engineering
00, Masters in Nuclear Engineering

giphy.gif

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
‘91 BS in Aerospace Engineering, and my daughter is a Sr. at UF this year in History or Sociology or Education or PoliSci or...hell, I don’t know. It seems to constantly change. She’s going to law school or I’m going to invoice her for these 4 years.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Have three degrees (two undergrad and 1 graduate) and played a sport during undergrad years.
Suffice it to say: I bleed Orange & Blue and the last 10 years of Gator football have probably robbed me of 20 years of life with unhealthy blood pressure levels and/or unhealthy substance abuse problems via despondent coping mechanisms.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I did not attend UF but I spent most of my elementary years living in Gainesville (I also sold Cokes in the stadium back in the 60"s) and became a fan for life.
Both of my sons graduated from UF, hence the "Double" Gator Dad name.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Never went to UF. Not paying $34K OOS. My aunt, uncle and cousin all graduated.

If you see a white guy wearing only a Florida helmet and a blue and. Green stuffed gator head Speedo that's my cousin. Please ridicule him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.