POLL: Who's your Favorite Women's World Cup Soccer Player?

And the choices are... Alex Morgan: Her overly involved soccer dad would kill you if he knew even h

• Alex Morgan

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Hope Solo

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Abby Wambach

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Carli Lloyd

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Fk Jeremy Foley and his liberal Title IX agenda

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Mia Hamm Sammich

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And the choices are...

Alex Morgan: Her overly involved soccer dad would kill you if he knew even half the impure thoughts you've had about his daughter. You once bought her used sports bra from an unscrupulous dealer on Ebay and frequently pleasure yourself with it.

Hope Solo: She reminds you of that hot, mentally unstable chick you spent two months with one night. You had to change your address and phone number when you finally screwed up the courage to leave, but the sex was the best you ever had. It was violent and terrifying and you had to check your equipment afterward to make sure there was no damage. Years later you still fight an almost irresistible urge to call her.

Abby Wambach: The recent SCOTUS ruling gave you "pride" that she was on your "team." You were the first bridesman in the receiving line at her wedding.

Carli Lloyd: I *heart* New Jersey.

Fk Jeremy Foley and his ******** liberal Title IX agenda.

Mia Hamm Sammich.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
_0019_megan_rapinoe.jpg
she might be boyish but she is a badazzz. Tough as hell. I Love Hope Solo...........baddazzzz too but hot. Amy is a great person & player & leader, I love her fire & leadership.

_0012_hope_solo.jpg

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Several were impressive. The whole defensive line was stellar, and should get recognition.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n243575 said:
I've got some pics of Hope that I'm dying to post
After all the domestic violence, substance abuse problems, poor marital choices, etc., if anyone still has any doubt that she is the hottest, most volatile and craziest chick to walk the earth, they need to see those photos from the fappening, found here: Hope Solo Naked (35 Photos) | #The Fappening

From a Freudian psychosexual viewpoint she is certainly, "fastidious." :lol:

Last edited:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n243707 said:
goddamm you Pat, I had to go look & now you sort of ruined my fantasy...........

Honestly, her photos were the raunchiest amatuer selfies I've ever seen. Some guy hacked the cloud and leaked all these nude celeb photos. There were about 100 celebrity chicks in various stages of undress. All of them were trying to be seductive or sexy for their boyfriends. Then there's Hope Solo. She's apparently trying to make Larry Flynt blush.

If you're a guy who gets photos like that sent to you, your first reaction is, "psych-o!!" And behind the photos there is a not-so-subtle inference that pretty much anything is on the table sexually. Her own statement about the leak was "This act goes beyond the bounds of human decency..." It was never clear to me whether she was talking about the act of leaking the photos or the act of taking them.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n243822 said:
Honestly, her photos were the raunchiest amatuer selfies I've ever seen. Some guy hacked the cloud and leaked all these nude celeb photos. There were about 100 celebrity chicks in various stages of undress. All of them were trying to be seductive or sexy for their boyfriends. Then there's Hope Solo. She apparently trying to make Larry Flynt blush.

If you're a guy who gets photos like that sent to you, your first reaction is, "psych-o!!" And behind the photos there is a not-so-subtle inference that pretty much anything is on the table sexually. Her own statement about the leak was "This act goes beyond the bounds of human decency..." It was never clear to me whether she was talking about the act of leaking the photos or the act of taking them.

That was a plateful.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's inspiring to me that Hamm Sandwich is in the lead and F*&^ Foley is in second place.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So based on the pictures, it seems that "ham sammich" could also be a vote for Hope Solo.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I wanted to vote for Solo but she assaults people like she came from FSU ;) so I voted for the sweetie Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator