Polls going bye week

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Their win against UGA is bigger upset than our win against them. On the other hand, if we beat UGA in two weeks we better jump to top 5.
@PickSixPreviews: Wins over currently ranked teams:

2- Florida & Kentucky

1- Alabama, Auburn, ASU, A&M, BYU, Clemson, Iowa St, LSU, Maryland, Michigan, Mich St, ND, NW, Ohio St, Oregon, Stanford, Texas, USC, Wisconsin

0- UGA, OU, PSU, UCF

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Their win against UGA is bigger upset than our win against them. On the other hand, if we beat UGA in two weeks we better jump to top 5.
I'd be willing to bet that it wont happen. We beat UGA we move to maybe 7. We just aren't getting love like we deserve right now.
LSU at #5 with us at #11 is kind of ridiculous.
Couldn't agree more, I think at the most we should have jumped UCF after they barely won. We have a better body of work than OU, UGA, Mich. Were one of only 3 schools to have wins over 2 top 25 teams. LSU has 3 and is the only team with 3. LSU and us are the only teams with wins over a top 5 team as well. I think we should be around 8.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I'd be willing to bet that it wont happen. We beat UGA we move to maybe 7. We just aren't getting love like we deserve right now.

Couldn't agree more, I think at the most we should have jumped UCF after they barely won. We have a better body of work than OU, UGA, Mich. Were one of only 3 schools to have wins over 2 top 25 teams. LSU has 3 and is the only team with 3. LSU and us are the only teams with wins over a top 5 team as well. I think we should be around 8.

Shouldn’t have lost to Kintucky.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
IMO, LSU jumping 8 spots is too much, Georgia only falling to #8 is too small a drop and Ohio State is looking beatable and I think they will drop a game before the playoffs. I think ND is also in the “looking beatable” category and most likely will also drop a game but they have an easier road left compared to the Buckeyes.

***EDIT***- so UGA only dropped 4 spots to #6 in the Coaches Poll? What kind of horseshat is that??? Kirby obviously mastered the art of getting that “Saban love”...getting beat but somehow not really being penalized by the loss.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
#11 feels like a dream. We should be above UCF, but that's okay. The only poll that really matters is yet to come. Just win the next game.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's very possible we move in the top 10 after the bye week.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
In the coaches poll we're at number 12....Just win week after next and let's see what happens then....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I still don’t care where we’re ranked. Just enjoying the ride this year!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It does not matter until DEC.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
And though I love these guys....

WE ARE NOT THERE YET!

This was a SLOPPY Game.