Poor Jason Dufner - finishes 49th at the Masters

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I actually don't hate Dufner, I was just baffled by all the hype he was getting back in 2013. He's practically forgotten at this point.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208354 said:
I actually don't hate Dufner, I was just baffled by all the hype he was getting back in 2013. He's practically forgotten at this point.

Well, he did go to Auburn................................so you can hate all you want, I really don't care. I hate him because he made $25K for finishing 49th.
Miss it! Miss it!
01-11-14-dufner-3-putt.gif

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208354 said:
People may like him because he went to St. Thomas Aquinas. Or because he has a tour card even though he has a dad body.

His wife wasn't all that hot until she got the three million. She suddenly became a lot more attractive at that point.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n208379 said:
His wife wasn't all that hot until she got the three million. She suddenly became a lot more attractive at that point.

:lol:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n208287 said:
Dufner had a net worth of $14 mill

Looks like it is only $11 mill now

I hope Dufner got his money's worth of bang with her. He might have been better off renting. Variety is the spice of life.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208302 said:
Another one of his nutswingers comes out of the closet! :nutswinger:

Not sure where you got that from but I've never rooted for that guy. Just wanted you to know that he's not eating beans. If he is...it's beans and lobster or beans and caviar. LOL

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n208481 said:
Not sure where you got that from but I've never rooted for that guy. Just wanted you to know that he's not eating beans. If he is...it's beans and lobster or beans and caviar. LOL
Ironic. Dufner filed for bankruptcy today.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208484 said:

You must have his name on your Google alert. Dufner is fortunate to be a pro golfer on the PGA tour.The dude plays a game to make his millions. Think about it. The rest of us suffer through humdrum jobs just to pay the groceries. He'll be back rolling in the big green before Tennessee beats Florida in September.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n208490 said:
You must have his name on your Google alert. Dufner is fortunate to be a pro golfer on the PGA tour.The dude plays a game to make his millions. Think about it. The rest of us suffer through humdrum jobs just to pay the groceries. He'll be back rolling in the big green before Tennessee beats Florida in September.
He won't be on the tour for long. He's going to lose his tour card. He's fallen to 109th in the world and dropping like a stone.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n208453 said:
I hope Dufner got his money's worth of bang with her. He might have been better off renting. Variety is the spice of life.
Would you quit with the straight guy act already? It's embarrassing. As Crosscreek mentioned one woman would be a variety for you.

In any case, you are correct with the jist of what you are saying. These flash in the pan types like Dufner are magnets for women who are looking for a big payday. Some of them seem to get pleasure out of ruining the guy they just sucked the life out of. I actually feel sorry for this dufus.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
oxrageous;n208010 said:
When Jason Dufner captured lightning in a bottle and had a lucky weekend to win the PGA Championship in 2013, a bunch of nutswingers around here came out of the woodwork. They loved themselves some Dufner for reasons I've never figured out. I'll do them a favor and won't mention names.

I told these embarrassing fanboi's that Dufner was the next Rich Beem. He got lucky. Frankly, he sucks balls. I first claimed he'd never win another Major. The Dufner groupies chortled. I then went another step, claiming Dufner would never again finish in the Top 10 at a Major. They howled and mocked me relentlessly. We made a deal: if Dufner ever finished in a Top 10, I would take a picture of me "Dufnering". I was glad to make the deal because I knew the guy sucked.

Ox, I feel your pain as it is similar to what I have endured with my Tiger Woods' posts. I remember several years ago on the old GSMB, one of the moderators (name withheld) made a comment that Tiger still had at that time something like 40 majors opportunities to play in before hitting age 46 (Nicklaus' age when he won his last major) and that worked out to winning 1 in every 8 major events in order to break the record. The poster asked who wouldn't take those odds and when I said I would take the opposite side of that bet, I was scoffed at and mocked relentlessly, but I've been proven correct to date. :)

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ever play competitive golf? Or have aspirations of making and staying on the most competitive professional golf tour in the world? Just making it is one thing...staying is another. I suspect that the personal issues have probably gotten into his head and may have something to do with the golf performance drop-off. Ever gone through a divorce? Even good ones take their toll. I like him and will root for him. The wife seems to be the villain in all this...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208484 said:

Oh well, she must've spent a lot of cash then. I didn't think she was that hot anyhow. Hot yes, but not like some made her out to be.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
TallyGator;n208591 said:
I suspect that the personal issues have probably gotten into his head and may have something to do with the golf performance drop-off. Ever gone through a divorce? Even good ones take their toll.

You're spot on Tally. I think it's too soon to say Dufner is finished. It may take a year or two to recover from the divorce but if he can get his head clear he may well be a contender again.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n208591 said:
Ever play competitive golf? Or have aspirations of making and staying on the most competitive professional golf tour in the world? Just making it is one thing...staying is another. I suspect that the personal issues have probably gotten into his head and may have something to do with the golf performance drop-off. Ever gone through a divorce? Even good ones take their toll. I like him and will root for him. The wife seems to be the villain in all this...

Do you remember Freddy Couples? The guy was living out of his car trying to make the tour. Finally gets his card, wins some money then meets this awful c-word succubus of a woman and marries her. It turns out she wants to take up a very expensive equestrian hobby. They buy a mansion in Wellington with enormous stables and she proceeds to start fkking the help. A messy divorce ensues which drives him to financial and emotional ruin. In the middle of it all Couples is struggling to make a late-career comeback. He's up by 6 strokes over some nobody on the last day of the Honda Classic and all-of-a-sudden this whore of a soon to be ex-wife of his shows up in the galley at the turn. He sees her, (a female reporter asked him about it, which now made him aware she was there), and starts to fold. Three bogeys and a double bogey later he's in a playoff with this guy and wins only because the dude puts one into the lake.

I equate that bitch to Kony, really. And if Dufner's ex is anything like her, she'll find some rich lawyer in Boca Raton to marry and watch Dufner's career fall to pieces.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bielma notwithstanding, it's probably best if you don't marry a woman you "meet" in Las Vegas.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I searched for Jason Dufner bankruptcy info...found none. I did find he has been battling a neck injury...mostly likely from his "ball and chain" soon-to-be ex-wife. He is a cool cat...he'll get it back together. I would recommend he have a sit down with Raymond Floyd...who figured out how to play the tour while playing the tour...then have a successful marriage later.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n208793 said:
I did find he has been battling a neck injury...mostly likely from his "ball and chain" soon-to-be ex-wife.
Or could it be from the fact that he's a fat ass? :scratchchin:

And he doesn't have a soon-to-be-ex-wife. He's got an ex-wife that took millions.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes it is not about the money...it is about being happy. He gets a mulligan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator