Poor Jason Dufner - finishes 49th at the Masters

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
oxrageous;n208946 said:
Or could it be from the fact that he's a fat ass? :scratchchin:

And he doesn't have a soon-to-be-ex-wife. He's got an ex-wife that took millions.

Apparently, he's lost quite a bit of weight over the past 6 months. We'll see if that translates into better results on the course this season.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n209046 said:
Apparently, he's lost quite a bit of weight over the past 6 months. We'll see if that translates into better results on the course this season.

B-pEN5IUIAAT9ur.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That's him? Losing weight is great, but looking like you've just been picked up from the Bataan Death March is another matter. He looks sick.

The fact is he won a Major when he was a fat ass. Probably should have just stuck with that instead of turning to bulimia.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He looks like he has AIDS. (nttawwt)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n209247 said:
That's him? Losing weight is great, but looking like you've just been picked up from the Bataan Death March is another matter. He looks sick.

The fact is he won a Major when he was a fat ass. Probably should have just stuck with that instead of turning to bulimia.

As someone who went through a horrible divorce b/c of a spouse who ran off with a dude while I was deployed I can tell you first hand that the weight loss some are saying could be a good thing may not be good at all. I lost 25 lbs between the period I found out my ex wife was having an affair and when the dust settled from the divorce. And it wasnt b/c I was dieting or trying to get into shape. The emotional toll it puts on you is more difficult than anything else Ive dealt with in life, and Ive been in combat. I've been there and it isnt fun, I feel for the guy, regardless of whether I think he's a good golfer or not.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Uh oh... paging Mr. Weaksauce, paging Mr. Weaksauce... :dance:

Now what exactly is "duffnering"? If it entails being a fat slob while banging a smoking hot coed, Ox may not be all that bummed about having to do it!

:lol2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that it's amazing that he won a tournament. However, the deal was he'd never finish Top 10 at a Major ever again. And he won't.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, I went ahead and updated the OP with his finishes in the last 3 majors last year. He did manage to tie for 18th at the US Open.

:shocked:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... and who says entomologists aren't good sports. Here are some scientific names
they've created :
Pison Eu (piss on you)= Central American wasp
Eubetia Bigaulae (you betcha by golly)= Venezuelan moth
Heerz Lukenatcha = parasitic Mexican moth.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
His chip of the rocks at the 17th yesterday was a truly amazing shot.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
You must have his name on your Google alert. Dufner is fortunate to be a pro golfer on the PGA tour.The dude plays a game to make his millions. Think about it. The rest of us suffer through humdrum jobs just to pay the groceries. He'll be back rolling in the big green before Tennessee beats Florida in September.
If he ever rolls in the big green, it will certainly be before Tennessee beats Florida.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In this whole thread that spans several months and even mentions Dufner's former wife, not one person posted a pic of said ex-wife? WTF guys?

upload_2016-1-25_21-23-2.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-25_21-24-49.png
    upload_2016-1-25_21-24-49.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 277
Last edited by a moderator:

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member