Post Michigan thoughts?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
...I honestly do not know, but harbaugh is clearly a better coach... how many of them are out there?
Hopefully at least one better who is willing to come resurrect us when the time comes, contingent of course on how we decide to negotiate.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hopefully at least one better who is willing to come resurrect us when the time comes, contingent of course on how we decide to negotiate.

Hey Cover2, I was wondering if you were going to post an analysis of the game b/c it would probably be the shortest one ever: O-line still sux, nothing has changed with Butters. Same old same old. I think we know what you were thinking. Might as well save up for next weekend after we drop about 500yds on South Idaho School for Girl Scouts!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Cover2, I was wondering if you were going to post an analysis of the game b/c it would probably be the shortest one ever: O-line still sux, nothing has changed with Butters. Same old same old. I think we know what you were thinking. Might as well save up for next weekend after we drop about 500yds on South Idaho School for Girl Scouts!

Look man, I know it's tough, but you're going to have to come back to reality now. We haven't produced 500 yards of offense in decades. Or at least it sure feels that way.

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh no, the 79 offense was much worse, but weren't tickets like a quarter?

The '79 offense was much worse, but it was Pell's first year, he inherited an absolute dumpster fire, and the team got better the next year. This is Mac's third year.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jfc... name one program with an instant turnaround... am I happy about today? No. But with suspensions and distractions against a really good coach... okay. We will be fine
hey coach9, nice to see you again :bananawave:

But seriously bro, were like 29 games and 3 offseasons into this retard's tenure. We've actually gotten worse. Muschamp's offenses wwrent this bad, none of them. That's right, his year 3 when we went 4-8 we had a better offense statistically than any we've had under Macknucklefck. He has literally taken a struggling program and buried us 6 feet under.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh lost 15 starters from last season and while UM clearly has issues, they made adjustments during halftime and completely shut us down. All we need to take away from this game is the difference between an excellent and mediocre coach.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly dont think I've ever seen a gator offense that bad.
You've been watching the last few years, haven't you? The Treon Harris games were that bad or worse. It's just astounding we can still be THAT bad years later.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know. The way we looked in the second half with Zaire running around back there like an idiot, I've never seen anything like that.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Harbaugh lost 15 starters from last season and while UM clearly has issues, they made adjustments during halftime and completely shut us down. All we need to take away from this game is the difference between an excellent and mediocre coach.

"Mediocre"? Wow you are being kind. I respect your ability to be polite. I thought even those who were in the hopeful camp were now thinking Butters is completely Putrid, something we have been saying for years?

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

I don't think Mac is even mediocre.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mediocre Mac should be his legal name from this day forward.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Already posted. At the top of the board. Gave a little detail ;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
You know what Pell did after that 0-10-1 year? he fired almost every assistant on the staff, and these were guys he had brought in just a year before.

He didn't blame the facilities, he didn't blame the last guy, he blew up what wasn't working.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Franks looked pretty solid in the limited times he did get to throw. Why, oh why did we pull him? :weep:

Season already feels lost. Feels bad man.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Thank god. Step #1 when the UF Admin lackey media hack jumps off the bandwagon. It all ends after A&M

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
f him too. Fat tool.

Hate him all you want, but he nails it here:

"They tried to believe, these fans who have endured seven years of bad offenses and now appear destined to dwell in the pit of offensive despair for another year.

Yeah, I know. You can’t give up on an offense after one game.

Watch me.

We thought this was going to be different and instead it was more of the same. Another physical opponent, another trip behind the woodshed.

You are left with no reason for optimism, nothing to really hang your hat on except empty promises."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.