Post-to-like ratios: Where do you stand?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n242414 said:
Possibly. I'll look into it.

I know I don't give many out. I have to really like a poster before I like a post.

That makes sense.... :scratchchin:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Cover knocks another one over the fence.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you should just be happy you're actually on the list...:weep:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
heversle;n242512 said:
Some of you should just be happy you're actually on the list...:weep:
:therethere:
I'd give you a like but not really supposed to manipulate the system.

Will Muschamp

Orange and blue!
Jul 1, 2015
cover2;n242193 said:
No duck and cover here. I had high hopes for Muschamp early on.
I want to thank you, MGM, and others for your support. If there were more like you in Gator Nation, I wouldn't have been wrongfully dismissed while I did my hard-nosed, blue collar, line of scrimmage league rebuild job on Ole Urban's Broken Program.

I also only need a few more likes to get into the top ten. Keep em coming, boys.

BOOOOOOOM Motha Effers!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Will Muschamp;n242662 said:
I want to thank you, MGM, and others for your support. If there were more like you in Gator Nation, I wouldn't have been wrongfully dismissed while I didn't my rebuild job on Ole Urban's Broken Program.

I also only need a few more likes to get into the top ten. Keep em coming, boys.

BOOOOOOOM Motha Effers!
Im really starting to think this is wil muschamp :lol:

Whoever this is (Ox) is doing a hell of a job, keep it up!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I want to thank you, MGM, and others for your support. If there were more like you in Gator Nation, I wouldn't have been wrongfully dismissed while I didn't my rebuild job on Ole Urban's Broken Program.

BOOOOOOOM Motha Effers!

Yea, ok. Cant wait to see our QB burn your vaunted D with several long passes while your guys run for their lives to catch up. You know, like it happened to us in nearly every game? You flat out suck and I hope you fail miserably.
Now, for anyone who thinks I dont know this isnt chump.....it feels good acting as though it is.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014

BOOOOOOOM Motha Effers!

:shutmouth:

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n242414 said:
Possibly. I'll look into it.

I know I don't give many out. I have to really like a post before I like a post.

You sound like the girls in college who wanted to discuss their feelings before posting up. Get grip.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With the number of likes given out on this post, I thought I got transferred to FSU's board. WTF.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n242414 said:
I know I don't give many out. I have to really like a post before I like a post.

This is me too,...

But since my post to like ratio is around 7%, I guess I don't have much to say that anyone thinks is relevant.
If I had 100 I would be in the bottom 5, and I don't even post in the political forum.

cover2 always brings it though, thanks cover.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n243602 said:
This is me too,...

But since my post to like ratio is around 7%, I guess I don't have much to say that anyone thinks is relevant.
If I had 100 I would be in the bottom 5, and I don't even post in the political forum.

cover2 always brings it though, thanks cover.
I show 14.6% - you need to work on those math skills. And this silly list shouldn't lead anyone to conclude that what they say isn't relevant.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n243609 said:
I show 14.6% - you need to work on those math skills. And this silly list shouldn't lead anyone to conclude that what they say isn't relevant.

True statement. Most of my likes given and received are for smartass comments. :lol:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n243609 said:

:shocked:

:doh:

it got a like though! Woooo-Hoooo!! now, I'm a solid 76.5

yea, it's not gonna change the way I post

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n243614 said:
True statement. Most of my likes given and received are for smartass comments. :lol:

ooooooh, so they are relevant, just not smartaxx enough. noted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.