Post your photos with Gator Greats!

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Since it's the off season and we don't have much to talk about, I thought it'd be fun for everyone to post pictures of them taken with Gator greats....whether it be coaches, players, or staff. I'll go first. This picture is of poor quality because I took a picture of a picture with my cell phone but it's better than nothing. I lost the original digital file:

Donovan photo.jpg

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My picture with Jack Youngblood just popped up on my "on this day" on Facebook today. But gren keeps files on people. :fear:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Himey, congrats on your wife-choice. Gotta be nice every breakfast to gaze accross the table at her sweet face.
Who's the guy in the middle?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Will I be considered brave if I post the pictures I have of his wife?
giphy.gif

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've already posted pictures of me and my wife on Air Force One in the political forum so I'm not worried about it.

Anyone have some good Gator photos to share? Photos with wives in them is a bonus for all the rest of us!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Will I be considered brave if I post the pictures I have of his wife?

No matter how close you've come to being caught, it's not called brave. It's called stalker.
... and 10 years from now, she'll look the same (or younger) and Himey will have aged 10 years -- women have a multi-billion dollar Industry dedicated to help with that trick.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've already posted pictures of me and my wife on Air Force One in the political forum so I'm not worried about it.

Anyone have some good Gator photos to share? Photos with wives in them is a bonus for all the rest of us!
I have a pic of Sas and his wife with Larry Kennedy.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Is your wife available to work some parties?

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
this thread isnt going how himey intended it

No it's not but I certainly expected some of these responses. The good natured humor bantered back and forth on this board is what I love about it.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Himey, if I had any photos with Gator greats I would post them. Hope that makes you feel better.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Himey, if I had any photos with Gator greats I would post them. Hope that makes you feel better.

Me too. Got no photos, but here's a story about 2 Gator Greats. My sister's dentist was Alfred for 2 years, but he was more proud of his predecessor-Alfred. His highly regarded UF diploma got him a job fairly high up in Microsoft, stationed in Seattle where he became the Seahawk, all starred & feathered on National TV. He did all this while being encroached upon by the symptoms of MS.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't have a picture with him, but have hung out with Neal Anderson on several occasions. Very cool guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.