Post your photos with Gator Greats!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't take this the wrong way, but has anyone ever told you that you look like a bloated Matt Damon?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Don't take this the wrong way, but has anyone ever told you that you look like a bloated Matt Damon?

;)
More times than you can count. That's actually how we met. Coach Strong approached me and said "My wife loves you!" I never told him otherwise...

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_0656.JPG

Ok, I'm not in the pic but I took it. Though, I need some help remembering who they are. It's from 2010, it was at Hand Camp put on by UF Orthopaedics. Camp Crystal Lake in Keystone, every year and it's a great thing. My son has a limb difference. http://www.handstolove.org/
Anyway, who are the? Pounceys?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Ok, I'm not in the pic but I took it. Though, I need some help remembering who they are. It's from 2010, it was at Hand Camp put on by UF Orthopaedics. Camp Crystal Lake in Keystone, every year and it's a great thing. My son has a limb difference. http://www.handstolove.org/
Anyway, who are the? Pounceys?
That's one Pouncey. The other 3 are guys Aaron Hernandez shot in the face.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Since it's the off season and we don't have much to talk about, I thought it'd be fun for everyone to post pictures of them taken with Gator greats....whether it be coaches, players, or staff. I'll go first. This picture is of poor quality because I took a picture of a picture with my cell phone but it's better than nothing. I lost the original digital file:

View attachment 6232
Where in the world did you get that fukking necktie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb