Pouncey, a "good American"

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
“I promise you one thing this week — we’ll all be standing out there for the national anthem,” Pouncey said after practice Wednesday. “Trust me. We respect our flag and we respect the military. I think the bigger message was we were trying to stay out of it. That we should unite inside. It was all about the flag. It was just a big misunderstanding. Trust me, I’m very sorry to anyone who feels the way they do. I care about the flag dearly. Trust me, this team will be out there standing Sunday.”
and in the paper today
If it affects that many people by taking a knee, just stand up. Its that simple. Taking a knee during the anthem does nothing, in my opinion. changes nothing. Giving back to the community bring around kids and people in poverty, i respect that.
Thug? Nah, great gator and nfl player. Most of them give back to their communities and donate.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Snitches get stiches yo!

And it was two counts of attempted murder. Luckily Ole Paco's 45 didnt have enough power to penetrate the skull on most of the guys he shot in the head.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Corch - Now there is a Great American! "It's time for the Morning Mile kids, lets go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.