Predicting Mullen's UF results based on his MSU results

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I like what Mullen is doing. Huge game in Jax coming up. I think it is winnable. Go read some threads after Mac started 6-0.

Cautious enthusiasm.

I was on board with Mac because I really believed the hype of him being a QB whisperer and he had won championships with Bama. I wanted the guy to succeed. I was desperate to win just like everyone here. Man was I wrong. I have a completely different feeling with the way we are playing now. Still cautious but enjoying the season. Even when Mac won it didn't really ever feel like a win.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
02303292-500x500.jpg

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Well, I cant speak about the alcohol business but I can about the gun business. I had a small shop that didn't do a lot of volume. I am a dealer just like the big boys. I did not pay the same prices as the big boys. I actually aggravated many of my suppliers because of my small orders. They would always question me with "is that all?" at the end of pretty much ever order. I never got any specials and could never buy guns that were marked "call for availability" or "allocated item". All the while the big boys are ordering hundreds of guns and accessories every time they ordered and would receive deep discounts and free guns and other perks. Many people could sell guns for less than I paid. So, its definitely not an across the board pricing thing for dealers. I can only assume its the same everywhere.
You needed better contacts. ;)

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
I was on board with Mac because I really believed the hype of him being a QB whisperer and he had won championships with Bama. I wanted the guy to succeed. I was desperate to win just like everyone here. Man was I wrong. I have a completely different feeling with the way we are playing now. Still cautious but enjoying the season. Even when Mac won it didn't really ever feel like a win.

I fairness, it did briefly while Grier was QB but I guess just about any coach can be a 'whisperer' to a QB with Heisman level skills. Certainly wasn't able to whisper anyone else out of the train wreck offenses that were his consistent standard of (lack of) excellence after that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I cant speak about the alcohol business but I can about the gun business. I had a small shop that didn't do a lot of volume. I am a dealer just like the big boys. I did not pay the same prices as the big boys. I actually aggravated many of my suppliers because of my small orders. They would always question me with "is that all?" at the end of pretty much ever order. I never got any specials and could never buy guns that were marked "call for availability" or "allocated item". All the while the big boys are ordering hundreds of guns and accessories every time they ordered and would receive deep discounts and free guns and other perks. Many people could sell guns for less than I paid. So, its definitely not an across the board pricing thing for dealers. I can only assume its the same everywhere.
Any azzhole that buys at Dicks or whomever instead of real dealer gets what they deserve.

Gatormb

Jul 26, 2018

Best 45?

upload_2018-10-15_18-9-17.jpeg

Springfield Tactical!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I hear ya. I own 20 1911s and I have one springer target in stainless...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hear ya. I own 20 1911s and I have one springer target in stainless...

I have 9/ 1911's - 1 Ruger, 1-MAG and 7 that I built myself.

I love the feel of a metal gun in my hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb