Premier League star recovering but "in good spirits" after hurtful Tweet by 12-year-old boy

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Admitting to watching European soccer.. you have earned the week ban that a macho American mod is about to hit you with, and if he misses, you can still flop around like your hero pretending to be hurt
I never heard of Wilfried Zaha until yesterday. He only became my hero because he helped put this evil, racist, prepubescent menace in jail once and for all. BTW, are Frothingham Darby and Dippenshire real places?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We can all laugh about this but it is a peek into the future in America if we don’t put an end to this crap now

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
This is serious sport...and don't call it soccer, it's football. It's the world's most popular sport...us Americans just don't understand it because we don't have an appreciation for the finer things in life. Don't @ me

Examples of REAL athletes:

giphy.gif

soccer-dive-headbutts.gif

tenor.gif

51a63f44eab8ea337f000007

and the king

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is serious sport...and don't call it soccer, it's football. It's the world's most popular sport...us Americans just don't understand it because we don't have an appreciation for the finer things in life. Don't @ me

Examples of REAL athletes:

giphy.gif

:lmao: Hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator