Presidential Beatdown Corona Crush!

If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• divits

• aka

• BNAG8R

• PastyStoole

• Jbossgator8

Results are only viewable after voting.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
IKE -VS- TYLER

In a stunning upset, Tyler defeated Carter in what can only be described as “The Shyt”. Eisenhower, who was in the audience that night and witnessed Carter’s demise, prepared appropriately.

As we remember, Tyler was a weasel lawyer who never did an athletic thing in his life, and suffered from chronic diarrhea. A real catch, ladies.

Ike was a tough kid, and a star football player at West Point. His claim to fame was tackling Jim Thorpe in a game (rumor has it he basically pancaked him...but I digress). One thing that wasn’t as well known is that Ike loved another sport then, one that would guide him until nearly his dying days...and that is golf.

Ike wore his golf spikes into the ring, and when Tyler’s bowels again let loose, Ike’s spikes kept his feet firmly planted, where he rained down blow after blow and Tyler quickly tapped out in defeat.

IKE WINS!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
HARRISON -VS- JEFFERSON

In the “Battle of the slave humpers”, we pit the sophisticated and intelligent, but precocious Jefferson with Harrison, an ambitious military man.

Harrison, best known for being the biggest ass hole to our beautiful Native American population in the Midwest, also had the advantage of actually have dealt with conflict bigger than what drapes match the rugs at Monticello.

Jefferson’s intelligence and slave-wrestling experience :naughty: aren’t enough to overcome Harrison’s well established ability to be a douchebag, and Harrison makes quick work of Jefferson in the first round.

What’s left of a Native American nation...weeps.

HARRISON WINS!

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Here is the updated bracket with one region to go before the Sweet 16!

POTUS_Beatdown_Bracket_Update.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You need to rename this March to May Madness.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Tell that to a UDT/SEAL/SWCC, SeaBee, or green-side Corpsman, b1tch.
HMCM, USN (Ret)
You might be my new favorite poster. So much win in this statement. People have no idea about expeditionary side of the navy. Don’t forget the riverines, eod, etc!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
If youve never touched a rifle or pistol, you arent military.

Maybe you can have the Coast Guard to teach you how to shoot.
Believe it or not, an enormous majority of the Navy has shot their pistol/rifle. All of the expeditionary side has and we are trained in CSW as well. Not that we could ever prove it but I’d wager that I could break a M2 down quicker than you, my friend...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Believe it or not, an enormous majority of the Navy has shot their pistol/rifle. All of the expeditionary side has and we are trained in CSW as well. Not that we could ever prove it but I’d wager that I could break a M2 down quicker than you, my friend...
He's an idiot, just ignore him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not that we could ever prove it but I’d wager that I could break a M2 down quicker than you, my friend...
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You ever touch a firearm that wasnt bolt to a boat?

Quick drawing your shipmates' "gun" doesnt count.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From a short paper on the history of Wakula
http://www.littletownmart.com/fdh/st-marks.htm
After having his supplies sent to St. Marks, Andrew Jackson left Fort Gadsden on the Apalachicola River and headed over this way in 1818 wiping out (completely) every Indian village in his path. His band of 1500 soldiers and 1800 Indians went through the Fowl towns of the Miccosukee area and down the St. Marks River destroying some 7 or 8 towns. They also took some 3000 bushels of corn and 1000 head of the Indian's cattle.
Jackson then took possession of the Spanish Fort. While there he had one man hanged and another shot by a firing squad. Jackson Claimed the Spanish property for the United States and headed out for Pensacola.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread has stalled. Let's jump ahead. Washington vs Jackson in the Final 4. Washington WINS!! Lincoln vs Teddy in the other side of the bracket. Lincoln WINS!! Washington vs Lincoln in the Finale. In a bloody battle for the ages. LINCOLN WINS and is the Presidential Beatdown Champion!! Next up, the Food Challenge. Who will win in the next new bracket? Steak? Lobster? Pizza? Tofu? We shall see...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread had so much potential.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The tourney should be by invitation only, just like the big dance. No need to have 45 presidents duking it out. 8 from the post war era vs. 8 from the pre-war era, start with whole shebang with those 16. We all know William Henry Harrison, Zach Taylor, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter aren't winning jack squat so no need to waste time with them. Why am I even babbling about this, its too late. Its not like we're doing this again.

Can we just skip to the great 8? Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy, FDR, Kennedy, Reagan, and either Clinton or Obama in a libtard play-in match.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The tourney should be by invitation only, just like the big dance. No need to have 45 presidents duking it out. 8 from the post war era vs. 8 from the pre-war era, start with whole shebang with those 16. We all know William Henry Harrison, Zach Taylor, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter aren't winning jack squat so no need to waste time with them. Why am I even babbling about this, its too late. Its not like we're doing this again.

Can we just skip to the great 8? Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy, FDR, Kennedy, Reagan, and either Clinton or Obama in a libtard play-in match.

You should really keep up. FDR was decapitated by Jackson. It was all over the news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator