Pro Football Focus grades of our players in the Bama game.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n66829 said:
Was he talking to you Dude? Because he wasn't talking to me, so I won't get an answer.

2d6tt9f.jpg

Well, maybe, he was talking to me. Was you talking to him? Because you was obviously talking to one of us. So what is it? Who?! Who was you talking to?!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
-THE DUDE-;n66831 said:
2d6tt9f.jpg

Well, maybe, he was talking to me. Was you talking to him? Because you was obviously talking to one of us. So what is it? Who?! Who was you talking to?!
epic episode

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Watch out for those street toughs!
I'm ready to see what the young LBs can do. Morrison and Taylor are too slow to play in space.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n66804 said:
As I've said over and over... Linebacker is a disaster. We haven't gotten 5 star talent there since Spikes. Not even solid 4 start talent since that group, except for maybe McMillan. And we got no linebackers in last year's class.
But will they stay committed to the next staff?
This year's linebacker class is critical and we have around 4 or 5 really solid 4 star kids that have either committed or could commit.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Idk what's wrong with my phone j i was responding to your post. Will they stay committed to the next staff

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not really sure how that scoring distribution that says .02 percent are over 2 or under 2 aligns with their assessment of the game where a third of our players were outside of those limits. I guess 60 percent of the time it works every time.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
we run the ga southern schemes, it takes talent out of the equation

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Gator Fever;n66778 said:
" Antonio Morrison has been bad, like, really bad, and it's trickling down into the rest of the unit. I thought losing weight this offseason would do Morrison some good (it was said he lost around 15 pounds to try and play lighter), but he's still just too slow. He's not instinctive enough to burst through running lanes, and he doesn't have the recovery speed to be trusted alone in coverage. Because of this, Mike Taylor is, at times, hung out to dry covering more space/gaps, and secondary players are then forced to keep an eye on bigger zones because Morrison's range is so limited. It's not good. I had hoped Jarrad Davis would be an above average reliever for most of the linebacker spots, but even he in this game drew negative ratings in run and pass defense. On a positive note, Neiron Ball received positive grades in both pass coverage and pass rushing."

I have thought that myself since Morrison played a lot of MLB last season and I think Taylor is questionable against Tenn which could be bad news. That TE of theirs will easily get open imo if Morrison ends up covering him on some plays.

So, with all this badness trickling down, naturally WM named Morrison one of the game captains for Saturday. (Also Green, Ball and Showers).

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Beginning to wonder if he even knows how to judge a player's performance.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n67202 said:
So, with all this badness trickling down, naturally WM named Morrison one of the game captains for Saturday. (Also Green, Ball and Showers).

I don't think performance on the field is why he chooses the captains he chooses. But if you want to tell yourself that, have at it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Showers and Morrison are from the midwest, right? Probably the game in which they will have the most family watching.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;66908 said:
Idk what's wrong with my phone j i was responding to your post. Will they stay committed to the next staff
I'm not sure. We need Holland and Coney to commit. And Baker and Thomas to stick. Baker is already wavering. Might flip to Bama.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our class will either be terrible or apocalyptic.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n67249 said:
I don't think performance on the field is why he chooses the captains he chooses. But if you want to tell yourself that, have at it.

Another entirely predictable remark from quatch. :blahblah:
Of course I know the guy might have had a stellar couple weeks in practice and he's getting rewarded for hard work. See, I used the bad remark next to the team captain remark to draw a parallel. It's up to the reader to decide if the juxtaposition is simple irony or if it advances the theme that WM doesn't know what he's doing.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n67348 said:
Another entirely predictable remark from quatch. :blahblah:
Of course I know the guy might have had a stellar couple weeks in practice and he's getting rewarded for hard work. See, I used the bad remark next to the team captain remark to draw a parallel. It's up to the reader to decide if the juxtaposition is simple irony or if it advances the theme that WM doesn't know what he's doing.

Yeah no. Captains are picked for a variety of reasons, most of them involving seniority and leadership. But you know, keep making ASSumptions and leaps in logic to fit your agenda.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n67440 said:
Yeah no. Captains are picked for a variety of reasons, most of them involving seniority and leadership. But you know, keep making ASSumptions and leaps in logic to fit your agenda.

Maybe Muschamp thinks it will make them play better - give them a little more pep in their step.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n67440 said:

The point of my response is that you missed the point. You did it again, too. You're really good at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator