Projected 2018 secondary starters

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by BMF, Jun 14, 2018.

1. BMF

BMF Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,076
    Ratings:
    +9,524 / -97
    Do you guys agree w/ this? What if there's an injury or two at CB?

2. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Rum Doctor
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $12,902
    Ratings:
    +36,966 / -1,098
    Maybe but Jeawon Taylor wont last long.

3. FireFoley

FireFoley Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $637
    Ratings:
    +1,905 / -55
    I refrain from much of the football things b/c of Cousin Eddie, but these guys were not his choice but how can you say lockdown CB's about anyone on this team? Yes they were frosh, but all 4 of Henderson's INT's were thrown right to him, 2 of which I know when we were in zone. That is not knocking the kid, but he gave up on a handful of plays last year before the play was over. Both of those CB's have much work to do to be top flight. As for all those frosh safeties from last year, I hope one or two of them learned something b/c they did not show any instincts IMO.

• BruceWayne

BruceWayne Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $237
      Ratings:
      +476 / -40
      I think Henderson and Wilson could be "lockdown" Cbs. Wilson had a ton of PBUs last year as a slightly undersized CB. These dudes can play. It's probably the most sure fire position group on the team. Amari Burney will play and be a star eventually. Henderson, Gardner, Wilson and Burney all have NFL talent.

• SeabeeGator

SeabeeGator Well-Known Member
        Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
        $770
        Ratings:
        +781 / -5
        Probably the least controversial guess at starters on either side of ball. It’s pretty set at this point.