Projected finish in the East (it ain't first)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks about right, except hopefully we pull the upset again and take UGAs lunch money away from them.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Franks with such an awesome array of WRs will cut apart defenses. Any failed play that's his doing, his lifelong instinctual determination spurred by his letting the team & public viewers down plus his imagining a Zaire takeover will fester-foster him to make his next go better. Franks will fulfill the winning gameplan, even if there's no signature 60-70 yard completions. GatorNation will frequently hear national announcers say,... "And he's only a redshirt freshman, plus McElwain's got this Fields kid coming up the pike." It's the grand state of Florida, where a state of sunshine always should be enjoyed.
:pumper:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Tenn will be better than people think if that QB works out. He looked pretty good in that spring practice. I think they may give us a tough game.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seems the Butch love affair is over. Last year was his best shot since he started laying bricks, but he did his usual and shat a brick. So now Kirby is the new Kewl, another unproven commodity. So be it, more motivation for us. And it probably will come down to the winner of TWLOCP as to who will take the east.

I'll put ox's funny munny on we win the East!

:pumper: Go Gators :pumper:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Tenn will be better than people think if that QB works out. He looked pretty good in that spring practice. I think they may give us a tough game.

With Butch Jones as there coach, not a chance. They may win 7 if they're lucky.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Bulldog love? Seems like we have been down this street before. Mark Richt is probably grinning from ear to ear.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather be the underDawg - and prove 'em wrong again.
I don't ever want to be a Dawg. I don't even like seeing pictures of Shane Matthew's daughter wearing those hideous colors.

I want them to look at our team, piss themselves, and resign to fighting for second place. If you enjoy 4 loss seasons, 7 blowouts in 2 years, overtime games with directional schools, and being projected to be just another team in the worst division in powe football, I guess that means you are a better fan than me.

I also don't make fun of Richt now that we've hired two worse coaches in a row.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Comes down to the WLOCP, as it should. Only adjustment I would make in that order is flipping Vandy and SC. I think Dunce can find a way to win at Mizzou and stay out of the cellar, but the Cocks slate is such that if they lose the opener in Charlotte in poor fashion, it could derail quickly....

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Win the division just to go get clobbered in Atlanta. God I miss the days when we expected to win every time we set foot on that field. Pretty soon our once proud SEC Championship Game record is gonna look like our recent season records have looked, average at best. SMH

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb