Pronounce "Treon" for me, please

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sorry if this sounds completely stupid, or is old news, but I noticed comments on here about commentators mispronouncing Treon's name. Can someone clarify that for me? I'm guessing it's Tray-on and not Tree-on, but I could be wrong...

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
50525375.jpg

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Announcers continue to call him Tray-on, when they should have had that figured out after week one when an announcer kept botching it during the EMU game.
And Fburger, time and time again, calling Debose 'Due-bose' is just mind-boggling (he stresses the 'Due' every time). Surely he can read, and yes, it's an 'e' not a 'u'; GFG Brent! :rolleyes:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Thanks everyone. Most games have been viewed at B Dubs where I can't hear the commentators. UF is sucking so bad, they haven't put our games on a major network, except of course, the bamuh game, where muschump was too scared to put Treon in the game.

BTW - when did asking about our QB's name become a non-football topic? Lame reason to get moved to the lounge...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n78920 said:
Neon Treon

That's what I thought it was and I'm like the only one calling him that

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n79329 said:
That's what I thought it was and I'm like the only one calling him that

Because it's embarrassing to have a thread on the main page on the pronunciation of our potential starting QB that has been talked about incessantly on every media platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.