Proud Gator Dad!

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
My daughter is on a school field trip at the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta and just met former Gator QB-WR (class of 77) Terry Lecount who oversees the Hall! She was starstruck talking Gator football with him and sent me pics of her and him Gator chomping together! Of course she called dad and he was gracious enough to get on the phone and talk Gator football a bit! Been a looong time since I could talk Doug Dickey with someone!!!! What a great guy! he made sure my daughter didnt miss any of the Gator stuff on display!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Any Gators checking out the Hall of fame make sure you ask for him! He loves meeting Gators!
I was tempted to stop in a few weeks ago after we left the Ga World Congess Center for a Jurassic event but my 2 year old was getting tired and grumpy. I'll be sure to check it out next time I'm in the city.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

Your daughter epitomizes a Gator girl, which is, of course, the highest of compliments. They both demonstrate excellent chomp form, too. Great pic!

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Badass! Thanks for sharing. I was going to make a smart remark about needing pics but you beat me to it.

You should be proud.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Haunted & thank your daughter for us at GatChat. I'd like to point out the obvious = you raised a gal that turned out excellent no matter what school affiliation but her Gatorness is ultra sweet.

Terry still looks slender as always. Great swivel-hipped athlete.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Thanks Haunted & thank your daughter for us at GatChat. I'd like to point out the obvious = you raised a gal that turned out excellent no matter what school affiliation but her Gatorness is ultra sweet.

Terry still looks slender as always. Great swivel-hipped athlete.
I thought he did too! Wish I looked like that!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
3276428159_4927d11511_z.jpg

Left to right --- Terry Lecount quarterback, Earl Carr fullback, Tony Green halfback, Willie Wilder halfback. Speedsters of the Wishbone. Fastest backfield in America 1977.

Thanks Haunted Gator for the Terry Lecount story.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.