Providing A Championship Experience

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't watch.

I suppose they are bragging that our kids get the experience of watching Bammer win championships?

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
It's great to be a Florida Gator! I know it's just a propaganda video for the UAA, but when they rattle off all our accomplishments over the last 30+ years it makes me proud to be a Gator (and not just a Gator fan, or Gator football fan). We have the best athletic program in the country and arguably the greatest combination of athletics and academics, too. Go Gators!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Didn't watch.

I suppose they are bragging that our kids get the experience of watching Bammer win championships?

Don't watch it. It totally voids your anti-Foley rants.

Question for you & all on this board: Are you now or have you ever been a booster?

I was a season ticket holder/booster for 25 years (1990-2014). I gave that up due to a job change, move etc. But I'm thinking I should give at least a small donation again. Gotta support the team that supports the teams.

Interesting fact that counters the "pay them" argument: UF spends $350k per student athlete over the course of their careers. That includes scholarships, medical/training, academic support, etc. First time I've seen a dollar figure for that.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Interesting fact that counters the "pay them" argument: UF spends $350k per student athlete over the course of their careers. That includes scholarships, medical/training, academic support, etc.
And yet.... many are pushing for them to be paid because the schools are exploiting them. :gah:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't watch.

You sound like a Democrat with this post. Make a declaration without looking at the evidence. Good job SandersDonkey

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just dont GAF about about badminton and lawn darts "championships" or talking about how good we used to be in football a one or two decades ago.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just dont GAF about about badminton and lawn darts "championships" or talking about how good we used to be in football a one or two decades ago.
Well SandersDonkey, most communist countries are good at badminton, surprised that doesn't make you go from 6 to midnight

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

As you make abundantly clear.

Do you support the program financially? Have you in the past?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.