Pumper Sympathy Thread

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
A sht article written by a sht sports journalist. If we had won he'd be writing articles talking about what total trash the team looked like doing it. This clown is a 1 trick pony, find out what the majority opinion is, then trash them and chide them for it, then develop some fallacious narrative to back himself up. Case in point, he notes bama trashing us but then says they trashed fsu as well. But you know what he didnt say? fsu has trashed us every time as well, and each time its been worse than bama's trashing. You think he didnt realize this or it was an oversite on his part? Please. This garbage gets ppl pissed off and gets him clicks. B*tchanki doesn't mean a thing he says, ever. He's just a predictable tool trying to generate emotion for clicks. F him.

Oh, one more thing. The reason bianki, his choade friend he mentioned, and the majority of media people in general are always castigating private citizens who voice their stances on social media is for one reason only. They are pissed that SM has allowed regular people a public platform. These tools hate that, resent normal ppl from having a voice, look down on them as common peasants, believe that they are the gatekeepers of info and that only they are worthy of having a platform to broadcast it. It's pompous arrogance, nothing more.

Tapatalk still won't let me hand out likes, but I do believe you hit the nail on the head.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
This is where Bianchi is wrong.
"a game in which his team was playing one of the premier programs in the country while at an incredible disadvantage?"
What disadvantage we had 2 starters out against a team practically starting all new players with the exception of a few. Our starters have had more snaps in college than theirs did.

"I can’t understand the constant criticism of McElwain. He has, after all, taken UF to two straight SEC Championship games,"
Have you seen the east the last two years. We backdoored our way in last year because Tennessee couldn't seal the deal.

"Granted, the loss to Michigan was a downer, but let’s not forget the Gators had ten — that’s right, TEN — players suspended from the game, including their two most potent offensive weapons"
Even Mac admitted this wouldn't have mattered. Remember he said we got whooped.

"but give the man a chance to do his job without calling for him to lose his job after one lousy game."
Has he not watched the last two years mind you a coach that said he could get his dog to play QB. Does he not remember all the lousy games we had the last two years.

"Who exactly do you think the Gators could hire that’s any better than Jim McElwain?"
I forgot we are on the same playing level as FAU oh wait they got Kiffin who is probably an upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator