Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
th

You are so full of :kiffin:.
Getting tired of bashing Trask?
I really, really, really (I can't type enough of them), really, hope Jake The Swamp Snake proves you wrong so we can shove your 'opinion' up your donkey azz. :bart:
I saw very few screen passes during his 5TD State Championship performance last Fall.
Doesn't sound like a clipboard holder to me.
:popcorn:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He, like Trash, will be a care
He is terrible and he cant complete anything but screen passes. I wonder if someone fvkked with his throwing motion. Doesnt really look different to me though. He was never one of the top kids on the field. He, like Trash, will be a career clipboard holder.

Those highlights of him throwing 5 TDs in the title game last year look an awful lot like something other than screen passes...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Those highlights of him throwing 5 TDs in the title game last year look an awful lot like something other than screen passes...

... which means readers should screen Swonky Tonk.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
On highlights film Jace Ruder can:
1) he can hit tightly-covered crossing patterns in stride
2) he can loft it long to hit well-covered WRs over the shoulder in stride
3) in one play, on a run, he pulls his leg out of the grip of tackler after tackler (about 6) using one stumble-step to regain full running speed for 30+ yards
4) on runs, he has excellent quick-vision for daylight & makes speedy getaway-cutbacks
5) he seems a good all-around QB leader
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So are you saying he's being rated to low and shouldn't be a 3* player?

#252 gatorkev85, Today at 4:08 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's undoubtable that Jace has the propitious height and weight to hold up in the SEC running from the dropback position.
I was just Cliff Notes summating upon those particular highlight films of Ruder performing those QB executions. All highlights are bias-selected? Still, these verify that Jace can make those throws. His running strength can be counted on.
I'm not engaging any **rating system. I'd like to have Jace as a future Gator though.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
th

You are so full of :kiffin:.
I really, really, really (I can't type enough of them), really, hope Jake The Swamp Snake proves you wrong so we can shove your 'opinion' up your donkey azz. :bart:
I saw very few screen passes during his 5TD State Championship performance last Fall.
Doesn't sound like a clipboard holder to me.
C_a6b2qXYAAQyVm.jpg :lol::popcorn:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Not sure, really, what happened bc he looked pretty sharp as a junior. Looked very mediocre to below average a senior.

He injured his back...supposedly had surgery...and wasn't the same afterwards. Back injuries are tough to come back from (especially when you have people smashing your a$$ on a weekly basis). In my opinion...he should of never been on the field last year. What we need to happen is for Franks to put half the effort into learning the playbook as he does hitting the clubs and we'll do ok this upcoming season which will allow Allen to redshirt and get healthy. If that happens he could be pretty good for us in the future.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He injured his back...supposedly had surgery...and wasn't the same afterwards. Back injuries are tough to come back from (especially when you have people smashing your a$$ on a weekly basis). In my opinion...he should of never been on the field last year. What we need to happen is for Franks to put half the effort into learning the playbook as he does hitting the clubs and we'll do ok this upcoming season which will allow Allen to redshirt and get healthy. If that happens he could be pretty good for us in the future.

Yeah I knew that something was wrong with him. Looked completely different than he did his junior year.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Back surgery? That's rough. Will his back be back by the time we need him?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Back surgery? That's rough. Will his back be back by the time we need him?

Hopefully he gets to redshirt and have time to do so... back surgery is a tough thing to come back from.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
u are so full of :kiffin:.
I really, really, really (I can't type enough of them), really, hope Jake The Swamp Snake proves you wrong so we can shove your
Everyone now sees Trash for what he is. No reason to bring it up. And frankly Trash probably has an ever so slightly better chance than Jake the limp arm to ever so a Div 1, 2, or 3 football field.

The next coach will flush all this shyt. Im sure SOS is ashamed to be in the same building as this group of "QBs" which has so far been led by Purdue's third stringer.

Last edited:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Everyone sees Trash for what he is. And feankly Trash probably has an ever so slightly better chance than Jake the limp arm to ever so a Div 1, 2, or 3 football field.

The next coach will flush all this shyt. Im sure SOS is ashamed to be in the same building as this group of "QBs" which has so far been led by Purdue's third stringer.

Honestly, I wonder if you would call a 17 - 18 year old kid that to his face.

None of us have any reason to believe that these kids have harmed society in any way. Yet there are a few posters that are just "concerned about the direction of the program" that insist on calling them demeaning names and generally trashing them at every opportunity. They may not be perfect, but they are real human beings. These are kids still in their teens.

This is the problem many of us have with the handful of extremely negative posters.

To have the desire to spend copious amounts of time publically trashing the players, coaches and program as a whole goes well beyond just "being concerned about the direction of the program".

I can't imagine saying those things about another human being simply because I don't think they can throw a ball well enough.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Honestly, I wonder if you would call a 17 - 18 year old kid that to his face.

None of us have any reason to believe that these kids have harmed society in any way. Yet there are a few posters that are just "concerned about the direction of the program" that insist on calling them demeaning names and generally trashing them at every opportunity. They may not be perfect, but they are real human beings. These are kids still in their teens.

This is the problem many of us have with the handful of extremely negative posters.

To have the desire to spend copious amounts of time publically trashing the players, coaches and program as a whole goes well beyond just "being concerned about the direction of the program".

I can't imagine saying those things about another human being simply because I don't think they can throw a ball well enough.

I'll agree with you about trashing players, we should try not to do that unless they've done something criminal. I've probably been guilty of that. The coaches on the other hand, I see no problem voicing your opinion on them. They get paid a lot of $$$.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I'll agree with you about trashing players, we should try not to do that unless they've done something criminal. I've probably been guilty of that. The coaches on the other hand, I see no problem voicing your opinion on them. They get paid a lot of $$$.

I see no problem with "voicing your opinion" about anyone. That includes players or coaches. I just see a distinct difference between voicing an opinion and the vitriol that we see on a daily basis on these boards. I can understand the opinion of those who think Mac is not right for Florida and should be fired. However, I don't understand the name calling and demeaning language used towards Gators coaches and players.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I see no problem with "voicing your opinion" about anyone. That includes players or coaches. I just see a distinct difference between voicing an opinion and the vitriol that we see on a daily basis on these boards. I can understand the opinion of those who think Mac is not right for Florida and should be fired. However, I don't understand the name calling and demeaning language used towards Gators coaches and players.
You swallow Butterteeth balls deep just like you did Dogchump. We know where you are coming from.

Enjoy the next two years and all those empty seats at the stadium. Just more legroom for you 0-10-1 types, huh?

Im not going to pretend this 2 and 3 star crap we have on our roster are anything other than what they are, walkon level talent. Just this years double Morningwegs.

Every recruit tells the reporters that Butters says he has no QBs on the roster. He is absolutely right once.

In the end, it doesnt really matter what MY opinion of Butters is. The "talent" on the field will determine his future. It looks pretty clear to me. How'd that Butterbuilt OL look against walkons in the spring game? Yeah. Sure. Future looks bright.

Last edited:

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Look guys, with swamp law donkey it's either insult players, coaches, and the program or provide the service his clients are paying him for. Lord knows he can't do the latter

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look guys, with swamp law donkey it's either insult players, coaches, and the program or provide the service his clients are paying him for. Lord knows he can't do the latter
:burn2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.