Question Madness

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'm thinking more like Question Sanity.
These folks obviously have some guts - that's some scary stuff.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Respect their sense of adventure and pushing themselves to feel alive. But I doubt many of them have a real job or a family depending on them, either - so freedom from some things enables freedom for other things. World is full of all kinds of people, but a 2 min video of living in cubes and commuting an hour for work just isn't worth filming.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I used to be in that group and still maintained a career job. From Friday afternoon until late Sunday.... it was nothing but jumping out of planes or anything flying, jumping off bridges, extreme backpacking, surfing, some pretty intense snow skiing. I went to work to recover and gain energy for the weekend. I had zero respect for any of my coworkers with families because I saw them as drones with no passion for life. I think the thing that "allowed" that lifestyle was a girlfriend who was crazier than me. She died on a weekend that I couldnt make it out to play (because of work). She went out to Moab, jumped a cliff, parachute opened backwards, and she flew straight back into the cliff. I was obviously never the same after that, and started to analyze the risk-reward of some of these activities. I wouldnt say marriage and kids killed it off. But, for me, priorities simply changed. My family is now #1 priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.