Racy Avatars

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am going to crop it as soon as I can get to a windows computer to avoid unnecessary issues of this nature. I didn't know it was a problem until just now.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think we need people from all walks of life coming on here and seeing a bunch of tits and ass. Can't we be just a little more sophisticated and grown up than that? There are plenty of websites where you can look at every nook and cranny of the female form. Every time a near-naked chick picture is removed there's this wave of protest like you're a bunch of 12-year old boys getting your Playboy taken away. The very existence of this thread proves my point. I could have been asked this question in a PM but heard nothing. And to answer the OP's question, no we aren't all necessarily adults here. And believe it or not, there are some female members that probably don't want to look at jiggling boobs either.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68 said:
I am going to crop it as soon as I can get to a windows computer to avoid unnecessary issues of this nature. I didn't know it was a problem until just now.
No problem here!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I don't think we need people from all walks of life coming on here and seeing a bunch of tits and ass. Can't we be just a little more sophisticated and grown up than that? There are plenty of websites where you can look at every nook and cranny of the female form. Every time a near-naked chick picture is removed there's this wave of protest like you're a bunch of 12-year old boys getting your Playboy taken away. The very existence of this thread proves my point. I could have been asked this question in a PM but heard nothing. And to answer the OP's question, no we aren't all necessarily adults here. And believe it or not, there are some female members that probably don't want to look at jiggling boobs either.
Sorry I offended, I was just curious what most thought... I thought we were all grown ups

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't in the greatest mood yesterday. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ppinesgator said:
Nooks and crannies of the female form? :banana:
Literally laughed out loud on this one :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Ox, you may not have been in the greatest of moods at the time of this post, however, if you really want to make this thing work in the long term, and expand it to more than just this core group of people, then your point here is very much valid. It's your board Ox, run it exactly how you want it to run. Most people here are just thankful we have a place to go for all this stuff.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The line between art and smut is a very fine line. I think Ox and his mods shouldn't have to use there time trying to impose a set of rules that even the Supreme Court doesn't have a firm grip on. Why don't we all just try to be tasteful and don't post pictures that you wouldn't want your Children or Grandkids to see in your house.

Just to be clear, the human body is a work of art unless it's a fat body!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Just scrambling for something to discuss other than how many wins Muschamp needs this year!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
Just scrambling for something to discuss other than how many wins Muschamp needs this year!
It certainly wasn't my intention to blast you, GMD. Sorry if I was harsh. I had a crappy day at work.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
No offense taken... Seriously. I'm happy you work so hard to make this site happen and am willing to comply with your wishes!

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Lets start a new debate. Is reading the words "tits and ass" less than, equal too, or worse than seeing them?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Will, or cunning linguist? Lol

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Good Lord, why? Aren't there enough boring boards for serious grownups? Boards where you can't even say Semenhole or Rapeis? Don't we want to be the board for young or young at heart, hip (but not hipster) immature big-mouths. Haven't we always been that?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
New look up today... hopefully, this one passes the muster...:backout:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014