Rae Carruth released from prison

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What mind-workings allow a creep 1) to think he'll get away with it? 2) not to know just facing up to relationship happenstance would be alright?
Arrange a murder so he can have a good life? ...
... well, at least he's rehabilitated and "come to Allah".
Does murder remove your right to NFL pension?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why is that POS walking the streets? Shame on our criminal "justice" system. :mad:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What has happened to us?

This guy is the worst and he should have no hope to ever get out

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Rumor has it that O.J. gave him tips on how to fool the morons on the Parole Board.
I hear Rae and O.J. are going into business selling their memorabilia: Rae is offering
the gun used in the shooting and his old prison jump suit. O.J. is offering the shrunken gloves that wouldn't fit, his tacky shoes he swore he never wore, and the knife that had mysteriously disappeared.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Apparently, he's trying to become involved in his son's life and is seeking custody. I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike this guy anymore than I already did.

Ex-Panthers WR Carruth seeks custody of son

"I should be raising my son. His mother should be raising her son," Carruth said. "Ms. Adams should not be doing this and I want that responsibility back.

"I feel like he might not ever have his mother in his life but he could still have me and I could still make a difference and I don't think that's anyone's responsibility when I'm still here."

JIHgHj.gif

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Apparently, he's trying to become involved in his son's life and is seeking custody. I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike this guy anymore than I already did.

"I should be raising my son. His mother should be raising her son," Carruth said. "Ms. Adams should not be doing this and I want that responsibility back.

"I feel like he might not ever have his mother in his life but he could still have me and I could still make a difference and I don't think that's anyone's responsibility when I'm still here."

JIHgHj.gif
I can fix the "I'm still here" part real damn quick!

And where the fk is the metoo movement on this?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

JIHgHj.gif

It’s hard to imagine anyone being this much of a POS. Yet I imagine he has his backers. Just insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.