Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And there she is...holy vag fest batman. We used to be feared, not we are happy we caught a break. Un-****ing-believable.

Good god when did this happen?

Do you think we would have won?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Rex, I think you're missing the point. It's not a matter of just getting on the plane to Baton Rouge, it's the matter of these players having family in the path of a category 3/4 hurricane that is life threatening. I was as bummed as anyone to see the game cancelled but it's just a game. These players need to be with their families during this time. I doubt they're worried about a game when their loved ones are at risk.

And what the f do you think FSU and Miami are doing? They don't have anyone from Fl on their rosters. Sorry, ALA already conceded this point. Next!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Loses the argument and resorts to challenging posters' manhood. I love Internet tough guys. :lol:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And what the f do you think FSU and Miami are doing? They don't have anyone from Fl on their rosters. Sorry, ALA already conceded this point. Next!

That's their decision to send their players there. The hurricane has already passed there in plenty of time and Miami wasn't hit all that hard. SEC made the right decision by cancelling the game. At the end of the day it's safety first. I knew they would cancel the game before it was even announced. No brainer. And as far as going to BR is concerned, not fair for us to lose our biggest recruiting weekend.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You're a fing vagina. Sad sad sad. Wow. I never knew how badly muschamp wrecked the psyche of our fragile fanbase.

Are you sure your other ball dropped?

We're 20 hours into a very, very simple question, which you've failed/refused to answer. What are the examples of programs handling a situation as you suggest, pre-disaster?

Still wating.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We're 20 hours into a very, very simple question, which you've failed/refused to answer. What are the examples of programs handling a situation as you suggest, pre-disaster?

Still wating.

And so is everyone else. You do what is necessary. If there's not an open date then you move the game as soon as humanly possible. Straight up cancelling is weak sauce. If there's no date you move the game to another venue. Anyone thinking the game couldn't be played in an alternate location is f ing weak. Better to play the game somewhere, sometime than not play it at all. It a total puss move. I don't care what you think of me.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

The game was in question to some degree. Not once did I read anything about the canes potentially being ok to move it to Doak.

You're just not good at this.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-seminoles-games-threatened-hurricane-matthew

https://www.google.com/amp/www.stat...-game-to-be-played-as-scheduled?client=safari

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're a fing vagina. Sad sad sad. Wow. I never knew how badly muschamp wrecked the psyche of our fragile fanbase.

Are you sure your other ball dropped?
Whatever... you're the one with a split personality. Can't answer my question so resort to name calling. Nice to see you back in original form... Real class act.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The game was in question to some degree. Not once did I read anything about the canes potentially being ok to move it to Doak.

You're just not good at this.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-seminoles-games-threatened-hurricane-matthew

https://www.google.com/amp/www.stat...-game-to-be-played-as-scheduled?client=safari

LOL. Tally could have been in the path. Good god man...is this real? I apologize to all of you. I didn't realize how far we've fallen until this weekend. You are all right and I am so wrong. I too shall accept the mediocrity of the program. I shall lower my bar. If you're not a Gator you are Gator bait! That used to be our thing. Now? We're like the democrats of college football. Where do I stand in line for my free ****?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
And so is everyone else. You do what is necessary. If there's not an open date then you move the game as soon as humanly possible. Straight up cancelling is weak sauce. If there's no date you move the game to another venue. Anyone thinking the game couldn't be played in an alternate location is f ing weak. Better to play the game somewhere, sometime than not play it at all. It a total puss move. I don't care what you think of me.

So still nothing to support your argument. I have this suspicion my waiting will continue. Please don't get me wrong, I love a good "because, because, because" argument. I just usually associate that with a toddler insisting on staying up or having ice cream.

But don't give up. What I gave you was a challenge. It's not ideal, but you do what you have to do. Google, Yahoo, you find an answer. You don't just throw in the towel with some weak vagina excuse.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Tally could have been in the path. Good god man...is this real? I apologize to all of you. I didn't realize how far we've fallen until this weekend. You are all right and I am so wrong. I too shall accept the mediocrity of the program. I shall lower my bar. If you're not a Gator you are Gator bait! That used to be our thing. Now? We're like the democrats of college football. Where do I stand in line for my free ****?
Given where this election is headed, if we're losers, wouldn't that make us the Republicans?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So still nothing to support your argument. I have this suspicion my waiting will continue. Please don't get me wrong, I love a good "because, because, because" argument. I just usually associate that with a toddler insisting on staying up or having ice cream.

But don't give up. What I gave you was a challenge. It's not ideal, but you do what you have to do. Google, Yahoo, you find an answer. You don't just throw in the towel with some weak vagina excuse.

You find it. I'm now a pumper! I don't need all this crap. **** everyone else!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

"We can count our lucky stars in our Tallahassee-Big Bend area that we don't have to deal with Hurricane Matthew, which would make Hermine look like a baby in comparison"

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...ain-into-cat-4-florida-eyed-tonight/91662032/

Watching a terrible movie, so I'm here all night.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.