The announcement on the game has been moved to 3pm as of now

Last edited:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
this game will be postponed, book it.

a Cat 4-5 hurricane running up the coast will knock out power to most within 75 miles.

this is a no-brainer and should have already been called

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Is there a link?
Not that I have seen. It was part of an LSU press release and at least bleacher report has changed the time of the game. I expect Florida to make a press release shortly, it was suppose to be announced at 1 so we will see.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
According to Robbie Andreu the SEC is making the decision and pushed their decision time back.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
this game will be postponed, book it.

a Cat 4-5 hurricane running up the coast will knock out power to most within 75 miles.

this is a no-brainer and should have already been called
I think it should be played, but probably not Saturday. Sunday night or Monday should be fine.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Peoples' lives are totally disrupted at this moment. Half the population of Florida is dealing with this disaster: some evacuating, some digging in, highways clogged, store shelves empty and all of a sudden you are going to stop in the middle of all of that for a football game? This should be a no brainer for the SEC and UAA. The game should be postponed. Period!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They should have seen this c
Peoples' lives are totally disrupted at this moment. Half the population of Florida is dealing with this disaster: some evacuating, some digging in, highways clogged, store shelves empty and all of a sudden you are going to stop in the middle of all of that for a football game? This should be a no brainer for the SEC and UAA. The game should be postponed. Period!
This is what I don't get about the whole thing. If you don't have a plan by now for how you are going to handle the situation, then you will never have one.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Really would be surprised if this is true. Can't believe they would cancel a conference game.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The storm just made a move to the right and has sped up. Let there be football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.