Random, sometimes funny, gif and post padding thread #4

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I found the video..... Because I read a news article about his jail sentence today.
I'm glad he got in trouble for that stunt - whoever was piloting the boat should also spend a little time in the hammer, IMO.
But you know, I'm 51 now and when I was young and stupid (and drunk), I could see trying a stunt like that (but the video never would have made the rounds as Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet).

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad he got in trouble for that stunt - whoever was piloting the boat should also spend a little time in the hammer, IMO.
But you know, I'm 51 now and when I was young and stupid (and drunk), I could see trying a stunt like that (but the video never would have made the rounds as Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet).
This right here. At one time or another all of us might have done something stupid like this given the right amount of beer. However, knowing this is a stupid love and posting the video for the role to see has got to be one of the dumbest things ever. I saw this video of the news this morning and could hardly believe they could be so stupid as to post the video.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gren and Goon, gator wrasslin:
200w.gif

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gren and Goon, gator wrasslin:
200w.gif
What the Holy Hell is that old man thinking? He's extremely lucky that big boy let his arm go. That Gator could have easily ripped that arm right off his body. Good Lord.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What the Holy Hell is that old man thinking? He's extremely lucky that big boy let his arm go. That Gator could have easily ripped that arm right off his body. Good Lord.
Just try to enjoy the humor in his dumbassery Del. I don't think you're going to change his mind at this point.:lol:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: That stupid fuk deserved to at least lose a couple fingers. What he think that crocodile gon do after he threw that towel over his head, lay there and go to sleep?

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I was secretly hoping the Moose would turn around (after the idiot jumped off) and stomp a hoof into his head.

A moose can do a lot worse than that. Pissing one off is mildly less dangerous than pissing off a grizzlie.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A moose can do a lot worse than that. Pissing one off is mildly less dangerous than pissing off a grizzlie.
Oh, I'm fully aware if the moose made contact with a hoof, it could have been lights out permanently for that yahoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator