Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
giphy.gif

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I was watching this on my phone earlier, but the video didn't show the ending, so didn't know what was so special about it until I saw the guy crash through the glass door just now. :lol:
2 dudes playing racquetball is rather boring to post :lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao:
Eff that raccoon!
They've been digging up my yard recently looking for worms and grubs I guess (that's what the guy at the nursery says anyway). I've had to reseed and put down chicken wire in the places they've totally destroyed. Damn raccoons, they're killer!
1418650399_flying_raccoon_attack.gif

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah man, racoons are nasty. They were taking all my peaches and plums off my trees so I started trapping them. They DO NOT like to be trapped. I'd take them out to the woods a few miles away and release them. Then one day.... one nasty bastard pulled a stunt like that. So now, I just drop the cage in a trash can full of water. Fukers.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah man, racoons are nasty. They were taking all my peaches and plums off my trees so I started trapping them. They DO NOT like to be trapped. I'd take them out to the woods a few miles away and release them. Then one day.... one nasty bastard pulled a stunt like that. So now, I just drop the cage in a trash can full of water. Fukers.
Ummm....I used to like you.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
When we lived in Palm Harbor, the house backed up to a cypress preserve.
Our garbage cans were the big plastic ones on the side of the house.
One night around 11 I go out to put a bag in the can and right when I open the lid a raccoon suddenly appears inside and does that freakin' hissing thing and then jumps out. Scared the bejeebus out of me.
A week later as I carefully check the can before dropping another bag in, I look to my right and walking about 10 feet away between my house and the neighbor's is a big ass Florida bobcat walking towards me.
Hightailed it right back inside...that was a scary looking kitty kat.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ummm....I used to like you.

:sadnanner: you still do.

That was years ago when they started going after my hard work. The racoons ended up completely destroying and killed all my fruit trees due to tearing off all the branches. And I gave up vegatable gardening.... way too much work and the racoons got it all first anyway. So they can do whatever they want back there now.... they won.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
We have both possums and raccoons that hang around our street and come through our backyard. Love when I let my hounds out at night and you watch them have heart attacks almost trying to get away. The neighbors love it to when they tree them.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for qestions today. special thanks to hoffa for the fruit fly pesticide we barely saw them today. the program also want to thank hoffa for the porta potties out behind the studio. they were busy today. sas ate 15 tacos and spent part of the morning in there(throw dem draws away before sexy 6 see them no way will you wipe all that schit in your ass off ask byron). at noon hoffa entered with his news magazine flat earthers today and stayed til 3pm. alchy beat on the porta potty door not realizing it was unlocked but finally got in there around 315pm jumping up and down claiming something was popping off in his mouth. alchy was also eating double stuff oreos at that time. the handicapped porta potty with the rails will need a serious deep cleaning with bleach. bugs is pissed at the amount of emails he is receiving from nancy pelosi(just answer them). she wants some broccoli spores. as most of you know i work in a maximum security prison. sas offered some advice on controlling contraband during bible study. sas advice was let them attend butt nakked. sas, it wont be bible study at that point it will be orgy study a regular sodomy extravaganza. sas keep your day job. hoffa exited the porta potty as i was asking about spicer. hoffa stated he was last deen hanging out at the welfare office or maybe looking for a job. sexy 6 who was in the breakroom stated you cant put spicer and job in the same sentence.hugh entered the studio and spoke about having sex with his wife twice and both times giving her an opportunity to release stress and fustrations(nut), again sexy 6 hollered from the breakroom lies!. finally al bundy conned me into bringing the flat earth theory/debate onto the show(big mistake) al bundy knew it, said a couple of words and then haul ass fishing. (al if your reading this dont do that schit anymore) decaf alchy,ca91,detroit,donkey,uf812,zambo,sas, drivebys in no specific order sexy 6,bugs,assman,sas,ca91,janice,al bundy,hoffa,byron,detroit,mamba,g.webb,donk,uf812,david duke,hugh heffner,ron jeremy,alchy,zambo, everyone have a safe holiday. enjoy your families, dont drink to much we will see you back here on july 5th its time to commute :bananawave:
wrong thread there bugs :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb