Rayshad w/ some FL/GA trash talk

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn’t the cats game the last time we had a player talk crap before a snap.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
Not quite the same as guaranteeing a win, but no reason to motivate anyone on the other team ahead of the game. If you think you can truck him then prove it when the chance is there to actually do so and talk about it if you are able to get the win.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Law's favorite Middle Linebacker w/ the quote:

When I first saw this, the first word in my mind was g*dd*mmit. Any time we have a player say things like this before a game, we lose in recent (recent being relative) memory. Off the top of my head, Miami '03, Tennessee '16, and Kentucky this year. Rayshad deserves to lose his scholly if he doesn't back this up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law's favorite Middle Linebacker w/ the quote:

Yeah, we need him to not be on the field to have a chance in this game.

David Reese can do the trucking.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Man, that's some weak trash talk. We're "capable" of trucking...we "might" truck...smh. If you're gonna get on the bulletin board, make it count.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good grief. Do people actually believe this is going to cause us to lose the game? Both sides are fired up to play the other. A little trash talk won't make a bit of difference in the outcome.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, they only have 35 commercial break flashbacks to show hershull and linzy.

It took two fluke plays for that 1980 UGA Natty....the Lindsay Scott play, and George Rogers with a rare fumble inside their 20. Their other natty was won in the blood of others who went and actually fought WWII.

Did I mention **** UGA? **** Herschel in the ass with Munson's mummified dick while we're at it.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Ugh, I miss the days when the fans weren't scared cause of a little trash talk... Umm do you remember SOS? Free shoes, ut citrus... Come on people. That's what gator swagger was. Now someone says that and some have sand in vagina bout it?... Welcome the new Gator era... Be scared to talk smack. Blah. Pu$$ies.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Ugh, I miss the days when the fans weren't scared cause of a little trash talk... Umm do you remember SOS? Free shoes, ut citrus... Come on people. That's what gator swagger was. Now someone says that and some have sand in vagina bout it?... Welcome the new Gator era... Be scared to talk smack. Blah. Pu$$ies.
Spurrier earned it. I would think that is obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb