Re-ranking the 2013 class (SEC Country)

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Who the F is Kevin Taylor?

Kevin Taylor, 5-star RB
After back-to-back seasons with more than 500 rushing yards, Taylor had a breakout year in 2015. He became just the ninth player in school history to have a 1,000-yard season. His total carries (259) and touchdowns (13) that season also ranks second and third, respectively, in school history. Taylor was drafted in the sixth round by the San Francisco 49ers and currently plays for the Seattle Seahawks.

SEC Country re-rank: 5-star

Stopped reading that horsecrap after that.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016

Kevin Taylor, 5-star RB
After back-to-back seasons with more than 500 rushing yards, Taylor had a breakout year in 2015. He became just the ninth player in school history to have a 1,000-yard season. His total carries (259) and touchdowns (13) that season also ranks second and third, respectively, in school history. Taylor was drafted in the sixth round by the San Francisco 49ers and currently plays for the Seattle Seahawks.

He sure has 5-star potential on throat slashing.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How is Fullwood a 3* and Thompson a 2*. Atleast Thompson contributed on ST.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Kevin Taylor, 5-star RB

Yeah I definitely would not have re-rated him a 5 star. I was thinking 3.5 stars were they to give out 1/2 ratings.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Also amusing was his refusal to really mark someone down more than one star. He kept giving guys who did nothing n/a grades.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kelvin was NOT a 5*. Although I do think he had the potential to be special behind a good line last year, I feel like a 4* is more realistic for him. Fulwood is no better than a 2*. Never contributed except for blocking. Also think bailey was a 2*.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Still don't now how fullwood was never used in goal line packages for jump balls. I know he didn't fight for stuff down the middle, but they could have had somebody make an attempt to coach a jump ball to him. Leak could have at least done that they year he was there.

Taylor just never reached his potential and looked slow.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How is Fullwood a 3* and Thompson a 2*. Atleast Thompson contributed on ST.
Contributed personal fouls?

Both could have been decent DBs. Fast physical guys who cant catch. What a waste.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like we had a few 3 star prospects that ended up being 5 star prospects after playing and developing. Can our current coaching staff work the same magic on the 50 or so 3 star prospects we have on our roster??

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like we had a few 3 star prospects that ended up being 5 star prospects after playing and developing. Can our current coaching staff work the same magic on the 50 or so 3 star prospects we have on our roster??
That is the hope.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
All those lost 3 stars. Butters and Company must be as bad as we think, if a three star O-lineman transfers to Eckerd College to play basketball and a QB goes to NAIA, instead of playing for the donkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.