Reche Caldwell facing 20 years in prison

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n66520 said:
If he had raped someone instead of the drugs and the gambling , He would have gotten less time. This drug war is a waste of time and money. I wonder what murderer they will have to release early to make space for him.

exactly. Meanwhile the big suppliers go free for information . It's bs. 20 years for a bag of pills?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n66496 said:
I'm jumping on the hate bandwagon. The rain the last week has all been Foley and Muschamp's fault too.
Don't forget Driskel.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n66520 said:
If he had raped someone instead of the drugs and the gambling , He would have gotten less time. This drug war is a waste of time and money. I wonder what murderer they will have to release early to make space for him.

Yeah, it is less about the political point or actual time and more about his procurement and security procedures. From a partier in the US, you best have that part of your game always on, know who your friends are, distance yourself from the crud level sourcing, using the mail systems mindlessly, etc. It's not always easy if you want something more pleasing than a shot of booze. Security is proportional to limelight. :cool:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy he made that money 7 years in the NFL and still did this. No excuse but you might could see someone doing something like this if they were destitute and didn't play years in the NFL.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He's just stupid and he's gonna have a lotta time to realize it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n66488 said:
Isn't he a Spurrier recruit? He's to blame for this.

I blame Obama.

btIBKUz.gif

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I had to look up Molly since my doping days are so far behind me. Interesting dope. Personally, I believe we should legalize all of it. If a person wants to get stoned, OD, etc. why not? It will never happen though because I would say at least 20% of the "law" including judges and senators are on the take. Legalizing it would take all the dealing incentive away and would neutralize the payoffs.

Now I do believe the employer has a right to demand a drug free workplace, however. And if you actually want to eliminate dopin' among athletes just make a "once and your out" policy and you will see the end of it.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Reche can share a jail cell with Hernandez.

I blame Bill Belichick on this.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n66556 said:
Oh come on. While he's "facing" 20 years, he won't serve more than 2.

Not sure on that - the feds have those sentencing rules that are usually much stricter than the states and if it is a distribution/selling charge you have to be given a lot of time I have heard. I remember them saying some guy had to be given 10 years for just a small cocaine selling fed charge while in FL court the guy could have got away with jail time and a bunch of probation for the same thing.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxking;n66698 said:
I had to look up Molly since my doping days are so far behind me. Interesting dope. Personally, I believe we should legalize all of it. If a person wants to get stoned, OD, etc. why not? It will never happen though because I would say at least 20% of the "law" including judges and senators are on the take. Legalizing it would take all the dealing incentive away and would neutralize the payoffs.

Now I do believe the employer has a right to demand a drug free workplace, however. And if you actually want to eliminate dopin' among athletes just make a "once and your out" policy and you will see the end of it.

I have heard nothing more than pot will be legalized due to the lawyers having so much pull and a lot of business to lose if it was legal and all the jobs that are dependant on drugs being illegal. I do agree the war on drugs is a joke and probably does more harm than good.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gator Fever;n66663 said:
Crazy he made that money 7 years in the NFL and still did this. No excuse but you might could see someone doing something like this if they were destitute and didn't play years in the NFL.

Agreed. He had to of made over $4 million in his career...even after taxes and agent fees he would have been set for life. What a moron.

The police chief in Atlantic Beach (FL) just got busted ordered steroids and other drugs online from India. What a retard!

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I am just so sad to hear this about Reche. Geez, he could have done anything but this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb