Recruiting Recruiting Poll

Where does UF end up in recruiting?

• Total voters

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
You don't think we should be better than 40th? That's crap and you know it. Behind Central and Western Michigan? We're not better than them? This is the crap I am talking about. As a pumper you can't admit to yourself....even in the slightest that maybe just maybe Mac and Co aren't pulling their weight in recruiting. Is that possible? Holy ****s.

If you truly believe that we can't do better than this I feel sorry for you. Your bar has been ****ed by Chump. Sorry...so sorry.

Did you b*tch when Meyer's 1st full class was ranked 15th by Rivals? Did you say his staff sucks? Did you say he wasn't the guy to lead us back to prominence?

All valid questions. Since you are condemning a staff after 1 full (keyword) recruiting cycle and 1 football season.

I'm not saying Mac will win a title... but I'm not going to sh*t on a staff after 1 year. That is asinine

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Honest question, and it is a yes or no one at that...

Do you think that we should be better than 39th(wait we just went down to 40th behind powerhouse Central Michigan) in recruiting rankings at the present moment?

Yes or no? I don't want a diatribe just a simple yes or no.

Die a tribe yay, smother those Noles.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Your gonna end up looking like an idiot. That wont be anything new.

And there's the white flag. I knew it. Let me know when your bar is higher. You think we are lower than directional schools from Michigan. You rattled off a bunch of pumper propaganda on why we aren't higher. We will end up 40th? No we will not but that does not mean we can't be doing better now, today.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
And there's the white flag. I knew it. Let me know when your bar is higher. You think we are lower than directional schools from Michigan. You rattled off a bunch of pumper propaganda on why we aren't higher. We will end up 40th? No we will not but that does not mean we can't be doing better now, today.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblahblah. Different day.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Did you b*tch when Meyer's 1st full class was ranked 15th by Rivals? Did you say his staff sucks? Did you say he wasn't the guy to lead us back to prominence?

All valid questions. Since you are condemning a staff after 1 full (keyword) recruiting cycle and 1 football season.

I'm not saying Mac will win a title... but I'm not going to sh*t on a staff after 1 year. That is asinine

I said they aren't pulling their weight. Who said "sucks"? At least quote me properly or are you too stupid to do so?

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
I said they aren't pulling their weight. Who said "sucks"? At least quote me properly or are you too stupid to do so?

wow hypocrisy at it's finest...I'm guessing that you resorting to insults means that I have validity in my statement. I win, have a nice day

No I would not. You can't carry on a convo without trying to insult me. Is that below your intelligence level? I find it funny though you are regurgitating the same stuff a year later. Classic.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Last year was Mac's first season of "prove-it" on the field and show it on TV = both those achieves are
recruiting cogs that recruits value and that coach-staffs rely on to "brag-pitch". Mac had to "pitch" based
on the Messedchomps debacle. Face it, Messedchomp's Gator trajectory was "fizzle into the ground".
Mac seems a fiercely honest person and that 'problemly' disallowed him to "redecorate"t UF's program.
The recruiting superlatives with which to brag to recruits did not exist. Mac has established a few superlatives
with his first season's SEC CG, done with "low-starred" players.

In essence, in 2015, Mac had only Messedchomp's Gator-performance to use to attract recruits.
Messedchomp's negative bundle is a sinking loadstone of on-field loser-stats (rankings). Add in his
parent-repulsing TV sideline despicable photo-ops.

Starting from a Program of repulsive 'dechievements' Mac had zero to honestly pitch to recruits.
Now, until Mac's honest treatment of recruits is nationally recognized by recruits and their parents,
4*-5* recruits have proven better programs to choose.

This year's on-field performance should increase UF's magnetic pull on recruits, plus Mac's personable
behavior seen on TV will get established. And after this upcoming success-season, Mac will have
re-enforced that Florida is back.

PS>> I'm glad we had merely to beat those weak SEC teams because our in-state recruiting rival has
only to beat weak ACC teams. Pudding in the proof of our program is on the march; its cadence is sound.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
wow hypocrisy at it's finest...I'm guessing that you resorting to insults means that I have validity in my statement. I win, have a nice day

I didn't call you stupid I asked if you were too stupid to quote me properly. That's not an insult it is fact. I did not say Mac sucks or anything close to it. My contention is the same and has been ad nauseum...he needs to do better. Period. I'm not asking for the top ranked class or a natty in year 2. I'm asking that he not fall for fake FG's by the Hat. I'm asking for him and his staff to do better than 40th or even 14th in recruiting. I don't think that's too much.

You lose, again.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You don't think we should be better than 40th? That's crap and you know it. Behind Central and Western Michigan? We're not better than them? This is the crap I am talking about. As a pumper you can't admit to yourself....even in the slightest that maybe just maybe Mac and Co aren't pulling their weight in recruiting. Is that possible? Holy ****s.

If you truly believe that we can't do better than this I feel sorry for you. Your bar has been ****ed by Chump. Sorry...so sorry.

EVERYBODY here KNOWS we will be better than 40th. We're just not freaking out because it's only June. It's a long road and you will be miserable the entire trip....Actually feel sorry for you....

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You remind me of my preschooler.

I'm not talking about hurry I want it now. I mean now as in TODAY...the PRESENT. You have it all wrong.

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/4-star-og-parker-boudreaux.4522/

You can see all the same garbage was thrown out last summer as well. It's too early. It's this. It's that. Talk to me in February. All I am talking about is right now...again, meaning on this day June 13th in the year of our lord 2016...we're behind where we should be. Why are you unable to agree with that little observation?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It seems most of the votes say Top 10. I voted Top 20, as it's been slow going so far.

Unless something crazy happens, it appears it's a lock that Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Oklahoma and LSU will remain top 10 (in the current rankings). Each of these teams have at least half their class committed (12 or more) and several of those are 4 & 5 star kids. So, for us to crack the top 10 we need to jump Miami, UGA, Clemson, Miss State and ND. I'd say getting ahead of Miss State should be realistic. ND possibly. But Clemson, UGA, and Miami may be tough to get ahead of. FSU is at 14th and they likely move up. Also, we're going to have competition for a top 10 spot from Tennessee, Auburn, Texas, Penn State, USC, and a few others. Realistically, this class likely ends up somewhere between 11 and 20.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honest question, and it is a yes or no one at that...

Do you think that we should be better than 39th(wait we just went down to 40th behind powerhouse Central Michigan) in recruiting rankings at the present moment?

Yes or no? I don't want a diatribe just a simple yes or no.
No not really. We lost to Ga Southern and had offenses ranked in the 100s. Our new coach performed a miracle with freshman linemen and a QB that couldnt do squat. No, we dont automatically deserve top rated recruits.....yet...but I honestly believe our staff is working very hard to turn it around and will be successful.

We absolutely should. BUT I'm stoked we don't have fifteen 3* players in June like last year.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
I didn't call you stupid I asked if you were too stupid to quote me properly. That's not an insult it is fact. I did not say Mac sucks or anything close to it. My contention is the same and has been ad nauseum...he needs to do better. Period. I'm not asking for the top ranked class or a natty in year 2. I'm asking that he not fall for fake FG's by the Hat. I'm asking for him and his staff to do better than 40th or even 14th in recruiting. I don't think that's too much.

You lose, again.

Actually...I gave you what you wanted...a direct quote...U resorted to an insult because you could not answer simple questions. It just happened to be a quote in which you questioned someone's intelligence for insulting you. I used your own ignorance against you.

This is chess not checkers son. You will not win this...so carry on...you don't have to respond anymore. Unless you love to continuously look like a fool. I have time...

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
We absolutely should. BUT I'm stoked we don't have fifteen 3* players in June like last year.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

I agree that I am happy that we do not have 15 3 stars at the present time. Upon further evaluation, would that not put us in the top 10-15 classes? It's kind of damned if you do...damned if you don't.

While certain posters complain about our ranking and # of recruits we have committed now, if we had a class that looked like MSU or Ok State they would then complain about "quality". So I have come to the realization that some are going to be bitter regardless of what happens with recruiting.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
I'm not talking about hurry I want it now. I mean now as in TODAY...the PRESENT. You have it all wrong.

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/4-star-og-parker-boudreaux.4522/

You can see all the same garbage was thrown out last summer as well. It's too early. It's this. It's that. Talk to me in February. All I am talking about is right now...again, meaning on this day June 13th in the year of our lord 2016...we're behind where we should be. Why are you unable to agree with that little observation?

If our class looked like Miss State's class...would you stfu or still complain?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Actually...I gave you what you wanted...a direct quote...U resorted to an insult because you could not answer simple questions. It just happened to be a quote in which you questioned someone's intelligence for insulting you. I used your own ignorance against you.

This is chess not checkers son. You will not win this...so carry on...you don't have to respond anymore. Unless you love to continuously look like a fool. I have time...

You lose, AGAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb