Recruiting Recruiting Poll

Where does UF end up in recruiting?

• Total voters

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
I didn't call you stupid I asked if you were too stupid to quote me properly. That's not an insult it is fact. I did not say Mac sucks or anything close to it. My contention is the same and has been ad nauseum...he needs to do better. Period. I'm not asking for the top ranked class or a natty in year 2. I'm asking that he not fall for fake FG's by the Hat. I'm asking for him and his staff to do better than 40th or even 14th in recruiting. I don't think that's too much.

You lose, AGAIN.
wrong again... you're really bad at this man.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
#60 T REX, 1 minute ago
Edit Delete Report
+ Quote Reply
  • clear.png
    Like x 1
  • List
THANK you for liking my post! LOL. You can't even hit the button properly let alone school me in chess. HAHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious! I'm sure you will have changed it by the time I post this but thank you. Thank you.

Have an awesome day and Go Gators!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
130-All-Americans-Graph-2.jpg

Your post just isn't true. Are there outliers? Sure. In both directions. But it's not the norm and your post is presented as universal truth. And it just isn't so. Sorry.
You certainly have a point, but remember it is about the team winning, not individuals winning honors. LP

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
#60 T REX, 1 minute ago
Edit Delete Report
+ Quote Reply
THANK you for liking my post! LOL. You can't even hit the button properly let alone school me in chess. HAHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious! I'm sure you will have changed it by the time I post this but thank you. Thank you.

Have an awesome day and Go Gators!

The like was intentional...Can't fathom a troll not understanding a troll.

You continuously prove to be bad at this...

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Right now there is 40 classes ranked better than ours and that's unacceptable! Especially...when you start looking who's ahead of us.. Arizona #10, Maryland #13, Mississippi state #14, Northwestern #15, Nebraska #17, North Carolina #18, Iowa #19, South Carolina #21, Washington #22, Rutgers #23, Houston #25, UK #26, Duke #27, Texas Tech #30, Penn st #31, Western Michigan #35, VT #37, Iowa st #38 and Central Michigan #39.

I don't know what the problem is but there's a problem! Theres no excuse for those teams to be ahead of us (especially after going 10-4/winning the east)Zero! Hell Miami has a new HC (who was fired at his previous stop) yet they are sitting at #4, UGA has a new coach (with no HC experience) they are sitting at #7, Maryland has a new coach (with no HC experience) sitting at #13, and SOUTH F'ING CAROLINA has Muschamp and they are at #21???? Something just isn't adding up! I am a DIE HARD Gator (and always will be) but this is bullsh*t no matter how anyone spins it!!!! February is along ways off so maybe they'll get this sh*t show turned around.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
nothing...I'm new lol. Please dont take my banter as a personal attack. It's just message board fun to me.
It's cool. I undid all of the dislikes fyi. There's been enough stuff going on today. We're all still Gators. Sometimes we need to be reminded.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It seems most of the votes say Top 10. I voted Top 20, as it's been slow going so far.

Unless something crazy happens, it appears it's a lock that Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Oklahoma and LSU will remain top 10 (in the current rankings). Each of these teams have at least half their class committed (12 or more) and several of those are 4 & 5 star kids. So, for us to crack the top 10 we need to jump Miami, UGA, Clemson, Miss State and ND. I'd say getting ahead of Miss State should be realistic. ND possibly. But Clemson, UGA, and Miami may be tough to get ahead of. FSU is at 14th and they likely move up. Also, we're going to have competition for a top 10 spot from Tennessee, Auburn, Texas, Penn State, USC, and a few others. Realistically, this class likely ends up somewhere between 11 and 20.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings
You freakin downer!

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
It seems most of the votes say Top 10. I voted Top 20, as it's been slow going so far.

Unless something crazy happens, it appears it's a lock that Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Oklahoma and LSU will remain top 10 (in the current rankings). Each of these teams have at least half their class committed (12 or more) and several of those are 4 & 5 star kids. So, for us to crack the top 10 we need to jump Miami, UGA, Clemson, Miss State and ND. I'd say getting ahead of Miss State should be realistic. ND possibly. But Clemson, UGA, and Miami may be tough to get ahead of. FSU is at 14th and they likely move up. Also, we're going to have competition for a top 10 spot from Tennessee, Auburn, Texas, Penn State, USC, and a few others. Realistically, this class likely ends up somewhere between 11 and 20.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings
Legit question...If we fall outside of the top 10 because of the # of commits we sign, but we have elite talent on both sides...who will be upset?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Legit question...If we fall outside of the top 10 because of the # of commits we sign, but we have elite talent on both sides...who will be upset?

If it 3-5 stars 12-4 stars 7-3 stars I think we will all be very happy. I also think that gets you a top ten ranking easy.

It just doesn't look like that is going to happen as of today. I'll gladly take that crow salad any day.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I wouldn't say I'd be "upset". Disappointed, because regardless of where we finish there is "perception". And signing a highly ranked class gives the perception to 17 year olds that it's okay to sign w/ UF again (because we signed a top 10 class). These kids want to play for a winner and that includes winning the recruiting rankings (unfortunately). If we fill our needs (landing a strong DT and LB class) I'll be happy. Hell, I'm already happy w/ the JUCO DT and the big HS DT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.