The National Signing Day Thread

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Dude, WTF are you talking about? Are there negative comments in much of this thread? This is the 2nd post suggesting as much...
I was responding to a sorta secret mssg. ................ ..
  1. .I think dumper comments should be banned in recruiting threads..............specially ones about good kids pumping Fla
    • clear.png
      Dislike x 1
    • List

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks BMF for the extra effort you put in to inform us of what has turned out to be our most positive news about UF football. This influx of top talent will make our offense hot ... and fuelled by Corall's spirit-determination we'll be watching a truly "Go Gators" team.

Now we need a top-ranked defensive recruit to be as proactive as Matt to glorify becoming a jarring defense. Be great for him to be a DE sack-master or a run-stubbing noseguard. I wish, I wish.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was responding to a sorta secret mssg. ................ ..
  1. .I think dumper comments should be banned in recruiting threads..............specially ones about good kids pumping Fla

you got a dislike for being a douche as bmf also pointed out. Quit acting so arrogant.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The thing that concerns me most is when these guys who bought into Mac's sales job start looking at the fact that we have been abysmal on offense his entire tenure and begin to realize that there's no "there" there.
o_O
Here here!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I see this team in a mold of 2006 to a SMALL degree. We aren't as good by any measure, but it feels like they are starting to gel and the adversity is pulling together not apart. I think we do better than most think, but not sure where we end up. LSU, USCe, A&M, and UGA are all winnable games. I think FSU is winnable if their Freshman QB isn't good. Not saying we win them all, but no reason to write us off in them either.

Recruits could see losses as opportunity if we don't get blown out.
How would a loss to UK affect your opinion on those other games? It would be one thing to lose to one of the big boys, but quite another to lose to the Mildcats. It seems like with McElame every game is the biggest one of his career.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How would a loss to UK affect your opinion on those other games? It would be one thing to lose to one of the big boys, but quite another to lose to the Mildcats. It seems like with McElame every game is the biggest one of his career.
Like I said, to a small degree. I think they'll win games by a small margin. They'll lose to better teams, but I'm not sure UK is very good. A loss would piss me off.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Copeland has taken UF off his Twitter bio....decommit soon come!
Yeah, the Nussfense 3.0 is really going to pay dividends.

I think we should give him another $1,300,000 if he manages to do worse than 116th. That kind of fvkkuppery is hard to find.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Corral went 9-15 for 152 and 2 TDs this weekend. He only played about 20 minutes of the game vs an overmatched opponent.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Consider: Corral has faced one team that attacked Corral's "Achille's heel" & caused him a bad game = low to 0 TDs & several INTs. What if the 'science' of "the Nuss Ofensive Priniple" is such that it exposes any QB's "Achille's heel" to ineffectuality? I mean, several coaches can do well even starting true freshman QBs, several cannot.
What if the "Nussmier's Law" is = whatever can go wrong, will be called by him." Then all QBs will be reduced to zilchood with his OCness on the thrown." :dunno: I know, that's heavy on the science, but what if UF is dealing with : "the Ineffectivenuss Principull"??

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Consider: Corral has faced one team that attacked Corral's "Achille's heel" & caused him a bad game = low to 0 TDs & several INTs. What if the 'science' of "the Nuss Ofensive Priniple" is such that it exposes any QB's "Achille's heel" to ineffectuality? I mean, several coaches can do well even starting true freshman QBs, several cannot.
What if the "Nussmier's Law" is = whatever can go wrong, will be called by him." Then all QBs will be reduced to zilchood with his OCness on the thrown." :dunno: I know, that's heavy on the science, but what if UF is dealing with : "the Ineffectivenuss Principull"??
This is world class stuff rog, even for you. Reduced to zilchood with his OCness on the thrown? Some of your best work yet my friend.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Nobody cares Corral deleted all his gator mentions on twitter and instagram?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Nevermind just saw the thread. Didn't realize there would be a seperate recruiting thread allowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator