The National Signing Day Thread

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is awesome. Now, how about a big nasty DLineman about that same size, and with a nasty streak.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, if we have to go interim, i vote seider.
We are really fvkked on that.

Obviously, the interim wouldn't be Nusschump or next year's OC. Randy Shannon? I'm sorry, I just can't fathom that. Im not even I've come to grips with him being on staff. I block it out.

None of our assistants are good options either. You usually want it to be someone who has been there for a while. Sometimes they promote the ST coach (to keep the OC and DC in place). Imagine that. The ST coordinator. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

The truth is this staff sucks so bad there are no decent options. I guess we will have some dude whose last job was a position coach on some directional school as our next interim.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Obviously, the interim wouldn't be Nusschump or next year's OC. Randy Shannon? I'm sorry, I just can't fathom that. Im not even I've come to grips with him being on staff. I block it out.

None of our assistants are good options either. You usually want it to be someone who has been there for a while. Sometimes they promote the ST coach (to keep the OC and DC in place). Imagine that. The ST coordinator. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

The truth is this staff sucks so bad there are no decent options. I guess we will have some dude whose last job was a position coach on some directional school as our next interim.

I'm not a fan of hiring guys who've never been coordinators. But he's probably the most proven at his position than anybody else we got.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Rumph is the other least bad option.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Shannon has HC experience. He made the mistake of taking Jacory Harris and so many kids from the same school (Miami Northwestern?). When the QB controversy came about, it split the locker room and he was done. Not saying he's a great HC, but I think he would do better in UF's culture than UM's. If we're talking interim, that'd put Rumph at DC, which isn't a bad option. So you're recruiting with a black HC who has experience as an HC and a well known recruiter. It's not a bad option, when we're talking about least bad.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:rolleyes4:

Look Ive tolerated him against my will.

The scUm on him is deep.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.webp

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Can't believe we snagged one from IMG. Can't imagine this kid will be allowed to stay this heavy, how much does the staff make him shed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.