Recruits discuss most annoying fan bases

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I thought our fanbase was holding this coaching staff back?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Prospects arriving at the Under Armour All-America Game were surveyed if fans on social media have influenced their recruiting process, and 74 of 90 respondents said no.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
81 Under Armour All-Americans were asked which fan base was most annoying on social media, and Tennessee was listed at No. 1 by 9 prospects. Texas was listed by eight recruits, followed by Alabama (6), Michigan (5) and Florida, Miami, Nebraska and Texas A&M with four apiece.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
81 Under Armour All-Americans were asked which fan base was most annoying on social media, and Tennessee was listed at No. 1 by 9 prospects. Texas was listed by eight recruits, followed by Alabama (6), Michigan (5) and Florida, Miami, Nebraska and Texas A&M with four apiece.
So we are somewhere between 5 and 8 :yes:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't register on VolNation for all the tea in China.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Someone repost the thing about almost all of the recruits could care less what we say on here or anywhere for that matter. The pumpers that have me on ignore should know that no one cares. They should know that their stupid theory about recruits reading the board and any negativity affecting their decisions is ludicrous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.